• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request for @chh brother

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
IMG_20231205_115038556.jpg

IMG_20231205_120456541 (1).jpg

Nice home "office", stupid. I'm at location №2, you should see my office at the flagship! ^_^

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
They’re under armor shoes. The logo is clearly visible. Safety shoes have markings/logos on them to indicate they’re rated as such.
Everything about them is quaint and beautiful.

There is no dress code here, nor are there at any other breweries outside of proper PPE. Boq doesn't own his own business and can't fathom how things actually work when there's no bosses, MY show.

Nice messy dingy home "office" (IKEA desk with child bride contract papers strewn about), stupid.

G

Everything about them is quaint and beautiful.

There is no dress code here, nor are there at any other breweries outside of proper PPE. Boq doesn't own his own business and can't fathom how things actually work when there's no bosses, MY show.

Nice messy dingy home "office" (IKEA desk with child bride contract papers strewn about), stupid.

This is written out as someone trying to say as much as possible with as little as possible (as to not self-snitch).

"There is no dress code here" Why would there be if you run your own brewery? You would have said "I run my own brewery" not "there is no dress code here" Those are: working in the warehouse, scrubbing beer tanks shoes.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
This is written out as someone trying to say as much as possible with as little as possible (as to not self-snitch).

"There is no dress code here" Why would there be if you run your own brewery? You would have said "I run my own brewery" not "there is no dress code here" Those are: working in the warehouse, scrubbing beer tanks shoes
Wow, you're spiraling. Log off. You're below me.