• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request for @chh brother

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I’m gonna go ahead and guess that chh doesn’t much care about how he dresses when he leaves the house tho. And if he’s in an industry like that why should he? It’s all about comfort. No one cares if their brewmaster wears a custom 3-piece and fine Italian leathers
It's like wondering why a pipe fitter isn't in khakis and dress shirts on the job, he truly doesn't understand how anything outside of his grandma's house works.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It's like wondering why a pipe fitter isn't in khakis and dress shirts on the job, he truly doesn't understand how anything outside of his grandma's house works.
To be fair he lives in Toronto which is a very stuffy city. Suits are very much a part of corporate culture there

That’s gotta be where that perception is coming from…his experience with corporate culture in Toronto

G

I don't understand why @Winsconsin.gov uses "coprophile" as an insult when 1) CHH Brother doesn't care and 2) no one else cares either and 3) it's a comedy forum and being a coprophile is a funny thing to be, no one's likely to shame him for it, they'll just laugh about it.

Get better and more effective insults Boq.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I don't understand why @Winsconsin.gov uses "coprophile" as an insult when 1) CHH Brother doesn't care and 2) no one else cares either and 3) it's a comedy forum and being a coprophile is a funny thing to be, no one's likely to shame him for it, they'll just laugh it.

giphy.gif

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I don't understand why @Winsconsin.gov uses "coprophile" as an insult when 1) CHH Brother doesn't care and 2) no one else cares either and 3) it's a comedy forum and being a coprophile is a funny thing to be, no one's likely to shame him for it, they'll just laugh about it.

Earl we got any of them world maps with iq levels in the back?

Forum Clout

Opie is a corprophilic pedophile