Reminder: Bill Burr had an autistic freak out at Patrice for not defending him on a fucking MANCOW phoner and didn’t talk to him for a whole decade.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
The records are sealed from the public and you need a court order to access them. But they are not hidden from law enforcement or border control for example. You need to expunge your juvenile criminal record to remove it entirely. The FBI can basically get the records in one easy phone call. And those records are permanent unless you can get a lawyer to remove them.
I dunno, I just am kind of surprised but then again I'm not a 400 lbs black man and RAPE probably jumps out more than whatever my records would say if I got checked at a border.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
eat shit you dumb fucking pretentious know it all cocksucker

portuguese people are brown. just like spaniards. north african blood. have you been to either place? or brazil? I've lived in both.
let the tears flow, incel faggot larper. cry more.
everytime you post i get second hand embarrassment.

Not picking sides here but.. Iberian people are “white” dude, i grew up in Spain and my dads Spanish. He’s white with blue eyes.. the whole Spanish side of my family is fair skinned with brown hair. Some Iberians are swarthy, but still “white”.

You see a lot of very white Spaniards. Look up Dani Olmo, Sergio Ramos, Marcos Llorente etc..

Portugese are more swarthy though. (Still white)

G

Not picking sides here but.. Iberian people are “white” dude, i grew up in Spain and my dads Spanish. He’s white with blue eyes.. the whole Spanish side of my family is fair skinned with brown hair. Some Iberians are swarthy, but still “white”.

You see a lot of very white Spaniards. Look up Dani Olmo, Sergio Ramos, Marcos Llorente etc..

Portugese are more swarthy though. (Still white)

all i read is a whole lot of cope by a triggered mestizo 🤷‍♂️