Reminder: Bill Burr had an autistic freak out at Patrice for not defending him on a fucking MANCOW phoner and didn’t talk to him for a whole decade.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I hate bill burr more than anyone. I want him to get everything taken from him.
Well, let's see what Nia(why is her name two letters short?) has taken so far:
Dog, which she also made him get, so that's a double.
Legacy, with that extra-black baby.
Podcast, it was occasionally listenable until she horned in.
Hair? I think that's a fair assumption.
Is he allowed to play drums in the house? What about in his helicopter? Lots of unknown variables.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Well, let's see what Nia(why is her name two letters short?) has taken so far:
Dog, which she also made him get, so that's a double.
Legacy, with that extra-black baby.
Podcast, it was occasionally listenable until she horned it.
Hair? I think that's a fair assumption.
Is he allowed to play drums in the house? What about in his helicopter? Lots of unknown variables.
Well, let's see what Nia(why is her name two letters short?)

She gave away the two “Gs”.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
They did agree on one thing, that being the fact that Mancow was and still is an unbearable, grating little faggot. Thank God that era of radio is dead. Just hearing that affected voice reminds me of how unbearable most of those queer "shock jocks" really were.
Mancow is the worst radio i’ve ever heard bar none. The edgy shock jocks they covered were a thousand times worse than the Morning Zoo shlock they covered and of the shock jocks Mancow is the worst. Theres nothing more infuriating than listening to those old clips of him going “UHH UHHH HANNITY THEY CALLED ME A SHOCK JOCK BECAUSE I SAID BILL CLINTON WAS A RAPIST!” like his name wasnt fucking MANCOW. His bit to get that name is he would squirt milk through his fucking pants onto strippers. And he wanted to be the next Limbaugh? Get the fuck out of here.

My favorite part of the Vice documentary was listening to that washed up faggot sniffle and cry over Howard saying he wanted to rape his mother with Mancows spit. Or saying O&A were demonic and not of this world. Fucking retard.

WhereWeAt

Oops I got it twisted. The actual event:

Patrice freaked out on Burr for not defending him during a Mancow phoner. And this caused Burr to not talk to him till his death.

Is that second part true? It seemed like Bill kinda laughed off the whole thing on air, at least. By the end, I remember him saying "So am I off the fucko list now?" in a pretty light way. I'd be shocked if there was real beef from that.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Oops I got it twisted. The actual event:

Patrice freaked out on Burr for not defending him during a Mancow phoner. And this caused Burr to not talk to him till his death.
Is that second part true? It seemed like Bill kinda laughed off the whole thing on air, at least. By the end, I remember him saying "So am I off the fucko list now?" in a pretty light way. I'd be shocked if there was real beef from that.
Sounds like OP might not know what he's talking about, but that doesn't keep him from talking

c flaherty.jpg

Mancow is the worst radio i’ve ever heard bar none. The edgy shock jocks they covered were a thousand times worse than the Morning Zoo shlock they covered and of the shock jocks Mancow is the worst. Theres nothing more infuriating than listening to those old clips of him going “UHH UHHH HANNITY THEY CALLED ME A SHOCK JOCK BECAUSE I SAID BILL CLINTON WAS A RAPIST!” like his name wasnt fucking MANCOW. His bit to get that name is he would squirt milk through his fucking pants onto strippers. And he wanted to be the next Limbaugh? Get the fuck out of here.

My favorite part of the Vice documentary was listening to that washed up faggot sniffle and cry over Howard saying he wanted to rape his mother with Mancows spit. Or saying O&A were demonic and not of this world. Fucking retard.
The Stern vs. Mancow battle was Howard at his nastiest. He wasn't winning in Chicago, and Mancow was trying to rub it in, and Howard just escalated it with all that stuff about raping Mancow's dead father's skull and etc. And faggot Mancow caved, and started blubbering about "crossing the line" and so on, which just enraged Stern even more. It was all quite amusing at the time.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Is this true?
Sounds like OP might not know what he's talking about, but that doesn't keep him from talking

View attachment 162674
Yes its true. Bill did an interview about Patrice where they said they didn’t talk for years over a beef and this is the one. Patrice started the argument by saying he didn’t get defended but it was up to Bill to reach out and go DUDE ITS A FUCKIN RADIO SHOW DUDE and patch things up. He didn’t and feels guilty and thats why he hosts the Patrice benefit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
They did agree on one thing, that being the fact that Mancow was and still is an unbearable, grating little faggot. Thank God that era of radio is dead. Just hearing that affected voice reminds me of how unbearable most of those queer "shock jocks" really were.
You think the "shock jock radio" era was bad? We are now in the Tiktok and Youtube influencer era. Where literally every sick degenerate weirdo kike, mud, and faggot has a heavily marketed and pushed podcast to the masses. 99% of content on radio, television, print, the internet, video games, is pure dogshit and should never have been made. In some cases it is probably 100%. Mancow sucked yeah. But more than MrBeast and every other Youtube faggot?

How many podcasts are actually listenable now? 1 out of 10,000? 1 out of 100,000? It's all noise. Movies? Shows? Comics? Games?
The Stern vs. Mancow battle was Howard at his nastiest. He wasn't winning in Chicago, and Mancow was trying to rub it in, and Howard just escalated it with all that stuff about raping Mancow's dead father's skull and etc. And faggot Mancow caved, and started blubbering about "crossing the line" and so on, which just enraged Stern even more. It was all quite amusing at the time.
Mancow never really caved. He beat Howard in Chicago all years all Arbitron books essentially. The one time Howard beat Mancow it was when their careers were nearly dead anyways. Howard got like 15th place and Mancow got 20th. A victory in name only. Mancow's ratings were not great in Chicago either but neither were Howard's really. Some examples that Stern fans listed from the Arbitron books:

- Spring 1995: Mancow (5th), Howard Stern Show (18th)
- Winter 1997: Mancow (4th), Howard Stern Show (12th)
- Winter 2001: Mancow (8th), Howard Stern Show (Outside Top 10)
- Fall 2003: Mancow (7th), Howard Stern Show (15th)
- Fall 2005: Mancow (Outside Top 10), Howard Stern Show (Outside Top 10)

This is how most of Howard's radio wars went. Him in 7th place versus some guy in 13th place. Or Howard in 15th place versus a guy in 11th place. A pathetic charade just to boost failed ratings. Meanwhile O&A had the single highest radio shows in history in most of their markets when they were fired for Sex for Sam 3. In some markets they basically had nearly 100% of men 18-40 listening. In some markets O&A were regularly hitting 30 and 40 shares across all demos which was insane. Hence them getting tons of job offers despite being fired from WAAF and WNEW.

The so called 'King of All Media' was having his movie bomb and barely getting into the top ten in most of his markets by the late 90s.
Yes its true. Bill did an interview about Patrice where they said they didn’t talk for years over a beef and this is the one.
I remember it being that Bill and Patrice never patched things up before he died.