Reminder: Bill Burr had an autistic freak out at Patrice for not defending him on a fucking MANCOW phoner and didn’t talk to him for a whole decade.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Yes its true. Bill did an interview about Patrice where they said they didn’t talk for years over a beef and this is the one. Patrice started the argument by saying he didn’t get defended but it was up to Bill to reach out and go DUDE ITS A FUCKIN RADIO SHOW DUDE and patch things up. He didn’t and feels guilty and thats why he hosts the Patrice benefit.
I like to imagine that one day bill will wash his hands of Patrices mom the way fat Joe did big puns wife after 20ish years paying all her shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
She wasn't white, she was portuguese. linger longer.
Yeah she was, faggot. Linger longer yourself. He was referring to the 'rape beef' that Patrice was in when he was in high school. Where he and his friends gang raped a girl who turned them in to police. And his mother hid him in a trunk of a car and tried to hide him but eventually decided that turning him in was better. And he got thrown into juvenile jail and told some hilarious prison stories on O&A.

Also Portuguese people are Europeans. Brazilians are what you are thinking of but the booze interferes with your ability to be correct. Idiot.

G

Yeah she was, faggot. Linger longer yourself. He was referring to the 'rape beef' that Patrice was in when he was in high school. Where he and his friends gang raped a girl who turned them in to police. And his mother hid him in a trunk of a car and tried to hide him but eventually decided that turning him in was better. And he got thrown into juvenile jail and told some hilarious prison stories on O&A.

Also Portuguese people are Europeans. Brazilians are what you are thinking of but the booze interferes with your ability to be correct. Idiot.

eat shit you dumb fucking pretentious know it all cocksucker

[MEDIA=youtube]h5DkrSOticY:558[/MEDIA]

portuguese people are brown. just like spaniards. north african blood. have you been to either place? or brazil? I've lived in both.
let the tears flow, incel faggot larper. cry more.
everytime you post i get second hand embarrassment.

FingerofGod

Don’t feel like finding it and it’s not big enough to even show but it might be worth mentioning. The other day I found an old RAP on youtube from 2016 where Luis did a 1-on-1 interview with Redbar and Redbar made a few derogatory comments towards Burr and his wife. After one of them Luis said “come on, his wife is a sweetheart. I’ve met her multiple times”. Could’ve been just Luis being a phony but who knows.

I never really liked the whole narrative that she’s some demon that brainwashed him. He’s a grown man, his faggotry is his own responsibility. Listening back to the show when he was still funny, there was hints of it so him going ultra woke was inevitable. I still believe Nia is a cunt that had another man’s kid though.

Don’t feel like finding it and it’s not big enough to even show but it might be worth mentioning. The other day I found an old RAP on youtube from 2016 where Luis did a 1-on-1 interview with Redbar and Redbar made a few derogatory comments towards Burr and his wife. After one of them Luis said “come on, his wife is a sweetheart. I’ve met her multiple times”. Could’ve been just Luis being a phony but who knows.

I never really liked the whole narrative that she’s some demon that brainwashed him. He’s a grown man, his faggotry is his own responsibility. Listening back to the show when he was still funny, there was hints of it so him going ultra woke was inevitable. I still believe Nia is a cunt that had another man’s kid though.

Listen to the monday morning podcast around the time Nia is becoming a fixture in Bills life and you'll see why Nia stinks. She cut his balls off, got rid of his drums, his old truck he was restoring and his dog.

Wild

I love media!
Oops I got it twisted. The actual event:

Patrice freaked out on Burr for not defending him during a Mancow phoner. And this caused Burr to not talk to him till his death.
Patrice was always a thin-skinned bitch. He was funny, sure, but he was like Opie - Can dish it out, but can't take it.

FingerofGod

Listen to the monday morning podcast around the time Nia is becoming a fixture in Bills life and you'll see why Nia stinks. She cut his balls off, got rid of his drums, his old truck he was restoring and his dog.
I’ll take your word for it. I know she’s awful, but any man that lets a woman control him to that extent is a faggot, that’s all I’m saying.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Bill also fucks a gorilla

Bill gets his wires crossed and thinks he loves Nia because she reminds him of Patrice.
Well, let's see what Nia(why is her name two letters short?) has taken so far:
Dog, which she also made him get, so that's a double.
Legacy, with that extra-black baby.
Podcast, it was occasionally listenable until she horned in.
Hair? I think that's a fair assumption.
Is he allowed to play drums in the house? What about in his helicopter? Lots of unknown variables.

Is it true he owns a second house down the road so he doesn't have to deal with her whoopin and hollerin as often?

LingerLonger

Does anyone actually believe Patrices rape and prison story?
Did he commit a gang rape and get arrested and thrown in juvenile jail for a summer? Yes. Did his mother try to hide him in the trunk of a car? Maybe an exaggeration just to make the story more entertaining. Did his juvenile prison feature a gang of killers named after all 50 US states? Probably some small truth expanded into a hilarious joke for the O&A audience. One guy named "Arizona" turns into 50 guys to make the story more grand. Because all comics basically stretch their stories to make them better for the audience.

One time Patrice had a bunch of gigs in Montreal lined up but was detained and turned around at the Canadian border. He was banned from entering the country because of a statutory rape conviction. This was reported in the news which was why Patrice told the story on the air in the first place. Because he didn't want the headlines to be "Famous rapist comedian outlawed from Canada". He basically went on O&A and told the rape story to keep his image and not lose more gigs. This happened before #metoo and all of that so nothing really happened.

He served three months for statutory rape though when he was 16. And was likely pleading down from rape or sexual battery which is common in these cases. Judges basically let rapists plea to lesser sex charges and the victim avoids having to take the stand. And it keeps the crime rate down as major felony gets turned into a potential misdemeanor.

So yeah Patrice and his nigger friends did rape a young girl. And they all served time for various rape offenses.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Or saying O&A were demonic and not of this world. Fucking retard.

Mancow accidentally complimented O&A perfectly and continues to do so just by whining about them, STILL. In a way he is keeping the legend alive.

Because ME: and Anth.... We're SICK in the head. These DUMB radio jocks just don't get it. We GET OFF on this shit. We so got under your skin, "COW"

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I need to linger longer, but the thing that stinks to me is that juvenile records are sealed and I can't see them coming up in a routine border crossing unless those records were open until semi recently.

LingerLonger

I need to linger longer, but the thing that stinks to me is that juvenile records are sealed and I can't see them coming up in a routine border crossing unless those records were open until semi recently.
The records are sealed from the public and you need a court order to access them. But they are not hidden from law enforcement or border control for example. You need to expunge your juvenile criminal record to remove it entirely. The FBI can basically get the records in one easy phone call. And those records are permanent unless you can get a lawyer to remove them.