reason 1/1,000,000 why Brinton J. Resto no longer works for Minc Law

G

There will be no lump-sum payment of the fee award to your client via settlement in the absence of a mutual release
I❤️ANAL but it sounds like his "bargaining chip" is "Accept this settlement or my client will simply not pay the court-ordered judgement".

Is this actually what happened? And are we to expect Fatso would have actually paid had you accepted this? And legally speaking what would be the difference between a judgement and an agreement to pay, aside from the fact that Quasi would have had to pursue another judgement had Fatso refused to pay the latter?

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Dog eater hit the nigger on the skull cap. He knew 100% that you were a broke, incel, loser who couldn’t and wouldn’t fight back. Because only incel fascists laugh at him, of course.

Now I’ve seen no evidence that you’re not an incel, but you’re obviously not broke and you seem like you paid attention and took good notes in them phil101 lectures..

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He really is astonishingly incompetent on every level. The first time I read the subpoena I immediately noticed multiple stupid mistakes that made him look like an idiot so clearly he follows the Patso method of proof-reading nothing before you submit it. I'd love to have been in that meeting when he had to explain how he had fucked this up so spectacularly.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I don't believe him. He wants to re-write history and distance himself from the massive failure, throw his lawyers under the bus for it.

We know from "I didn't know I could appeal" bullshit.
He's ghosted one of his later lawyers too, the one from the amortization plan I believe. Always quick to lash out at everyone else, that piggy.

As incompetent as Resto has proven himself to be, I find it hard to believe he didn't figure the case was fucked the moment it became apparent Quasi was gonna fight it and therefore likely had the means to pursue it for a considerable length of time as well. He either willfully lied to Rick about it, or more likely, advised him to drop Quasi out of the suit and Pat stubbornly refused and that's what led to all the retarded legal arguments, settlement offers and stall tactics, because they had nothing concrete and Brinton knew it. A perfect storm of a pigheaded client and an unscrupulous but spineless inexperienced attorney which culminated in an embarrassing disaster for the both of them.

Rick bears ultimate responsibility for his case and it's clear from his "I wasn't informed I could appeal" mewling in the podcast that he's fully aware of that fact too. His counsel did advise him on that right and probably alot of other things and he ignored them. He insisted upon a certain course of action and he has no one else to blame but himself, otherwise he would've done so besides that off-hand comment he made in an interview when pressed on the details of the case.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
As incompetent as Resto has proven himself to be, I find it hard to believe he didn't figure the case was fucked the moment it became apparent Quasi was gonna fight it and therefore likely had the means to pursue it for a considerable length of time as well. He either willfully lied to Rick about it, or more likely, advised him to drop Quasi out of the suit and Pat stubbornly refused and that's what led to all the retarded legal arguments, settlement offers and stall tactics, because they had nothing concrete and Brinton knew it.

The second one. I don't know if he advised him per se before the first quash hearing with Stein, but after that, between the response from my attorneys and what Stein said, the Pig man was definitely informed that dropping me would give him the best chance of success.

My reasoning for this was that Resto probably also thought that I would fold under questioning... Remember he had illegally accessed the "super secret level 2 forums" and read some shitposts by me sarcastically saying "yeah i know everyone here of course". So he was using the same faulty reasoning that Rick was. While he probably told Pat that he had a higher probability of success by dropping me, off the record , I bet he told him to keep up the pressure thinking I would get scared or something because I really did know everyone.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
The second one. I don't know if he advised him per se before the first quash hearing with Stein, but after that, between the response from my attorneys and what Stein said, the Pig man was definitely informed that dropping me would give him the best chance of success.

My reasoning for this was that Resto probably also thought that I would fold under questioning... Remember he had illegally accessed the "super secret level 2 forums" and read some shitposts by me sarcastically saying "yeah i know everyone here of course". So he was using the same faulty reasoning that Rick was. While he probably told Pat that he had a higher probability of success by dropping me, off the record , I bet he told him to keep up the pressure thinking I would get scared or something because I really did know everyone.
But that was @admin, wasn’t it? They couldn’t even be sure that was you.