reason 1/1,000,000 why Brinton J. Resto no longer works for Minc Law

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2021

CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT COMMUNICATION

Hi Ruben,

My rejects your client’s material changes to the original offer of settlement that omits a mutual release and your client foregoing seeking fees related to the Google subpoena. My client also rejects the vague request for additional compensation of his attorneys’ fees unrelated to the Court filings.

I have attached an agreement outlining the core terms of the agreement with a mutual release in place to limit further litigation and attorneys’ fees related to <onaforums.net>. As to anonymity and the agreement, your client may simply execute a John Doe signature in the same fashion as he did with the court filings and your firm may retain an original declaration alongside it with his full legal name for attorneys’ eyes only, in-camera inspection, if it ever came down to that. Any changes you may propose cn (sic)

There will be no lump-sum payment of the fee award to your client via settlement in the absence of a mutual release and your client foregoing any attempt to collect fees on the Google subpoena. With that in mind, let us know if your client wants the fee award wired or not.

Sincerely,

Sic added by me. nice incomplete draft, stupid.

If Doe breaches this Agreement by seeking relief based on any conduct released pursuant to
paragraph 4, including a request for fees incurred in the Google Action or taking any action against
Tomlinson or his attorneys based on the conduct of either Tomlinson his agents, attorneys,
successors and assigns that predates this agreement,

hmm........

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Stupid Pat is suing the city he lives in and the police department that did its job. If he has any potential suit, it's against Brinton and Minc law. But that would mean admitting he's a dummy who didn't do his homework so they're safe.
this agreement blew up any hope of an agreement for months because they wouldn't back off from it. First of all why the fuck would I agree to releasing an "attorney" from any future litigation lmao. Every lawyer I asked said they had never heard of that before.

The other issue , which I had my attorney explain to resto , was that this was just a roundabout way to get my dox eventually. My question was, if I'm anonymous, how can they confirm that a lawsuit would be brought by me first before being able to view my information in whatever retarded haphazard way he outlined in his kindergarten level screed. Basically, if Brinton is the one that wants me to release any claims from and he's the one viewing my identity, then literally any lawsuit brought again Pat in the future would then dox me. Why the fuck would i sign this when he has no leverage.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
this agreement blew up any hope of an agreement for months because they wouldn't back off from it. First of all why the fuck would I agree to releasing an "attorney" from any future litigation lmao. Every lawyer I asked said they had never heard of that before.

The other issue , which I had my attorney explain to resto , was that this was just a roundabout way to get my dox eventually. My question was, if I'm anonymous, how can they confirm that a lawsuit would be brought by me first before being able to view my information in whatever retarded haphazard way he outlined in his kindergarten level screed. Basically, if Brinton is the one that wants me to release any claims from and he's the one viewing my identity, then literally any lawsuit brought again Pat in the future would then dox me. Why the fuck would i sign this when he has no leverage.

Really explains Jon’s posts that time when he briefly described how unreasonable he was with the custody stuff and how exasperated they were dealing with him.

that clause about protecting his attorneys seems particularly weird

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Really explains Jon’s posts that time when he briefly described how unreasonable he was with the custody stuff and how exasperated they were dealing with him.

that clause about protecting his attorneys seems particularly weird
I'm guessing it was a last ditch effort to protect himself because he used illegally obtained evidence in the quash response. He knew I had a valid claim against him.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Like I said in the other thread he thought you would cave. It’s so fucking retarded. They thought you would cave when the suit was brought and they didn’t. They thought it ridiculous you would spend 20k defending yourself. So why the fuck after not caving for any of that would you just go “Yeah this is a headache i cant do this anymore” especially when you were going to be awarded the fees (as far as I understand, although I know that old jew did say no fees would be awarded…pudding head.)

The more I read about the suit the more i’m shocked realizing everyone involved on Pats side dumped 100k NOT to sue you or the forum, or even get it shut down. It was simply to unmask you. And what then? I can guarantee he wouldn’t sue you personally if he found that shit out. He would do what he claims he always wanted to do from the beginning: “Unmask” the invidiuals and shame them publicly to get them fired or etc etc. Which is somehow even stupider than just trying to get the site shut down.

And again I keep bringing it up because its just so fawwkin funny…he found out your “identity” like 8 months ago. He put it in his court documents claiming he was going to sue Gibney so this entire debt and original litigation served it’s purpose now that he “knows who you are”. And nothing came of it except for a few flaccid tweets, but even then I feel like we haven’t heard a lot about Gibney for the past few months from him.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I'm guessing it was a last ditch effort to protect himself because he used illegally obtained evidence in the quash response. He knew I had a valid claim against him.

Failing that he would have stabbed you in the neck arteries with a broken wine bottle.

Why would anyone agree to that stuff when you could just ignore them and make the court enforce the judgment regardless lol

G

Yeah I didn't read it. Anyone could see that Brinton was a mong though. Enjoy your payback money and let the guy whose name rhymes with Cumia run the site now.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Like I said in the other thread he thought you would cave. It’s so fucking retarded. They thought you would cave when the suit was brought and they didn’t. They thought it ridiculous you would spend 20k defending yourself. So why the fuck after not caving for any of that would you just go “Yeah this is a headache i cant do this anymore” especially when you were going to be awarded the fees (as far as I understand, although I know that old jew did say no fees would be awarded…pudding head.)

The more I read about the suit the more i’m shocked realizing everyone involved on Pats side dumped 100k NOT to sue you or the forum, or even get it shut down. It was simply to unmask you. And what then? I can guarantee he wouldn’t sue you personally if he found that shit out. He would do what he claims he always wanted to do from the beginning: “Unmask” the invidiuals and shame them publicly to get them fired or etc etc. Which is somehow even stupider than just trying to get the site shut down.

And again I keep bringing it up because its just so fawwkin funny…he found out your “identity” like 8 months ago. He put it in his court documents claiming he was going to sue Gibney so this entire debt and original litigation served it’s purpose now that he “knows who you are”. And nothing came of it except for a few flaccid tweets, but even then I feel like we haven’t heard a lot about Gibney for the past few months from him.

I mean he literally said as much to josiah

J: How do you think its looking right now. Is it looking like you’re going to win this. Is it looking like he’s going to win this? Is it looking about 50:50?

P: To be perfectly honest at this point it doesn’t matter what happens. The money of course matters, but his name is now known due to a number of screwups. And that was the entire point of pushing the subpoena, trying to identify him. We’ve done that now. This no longer matters.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Again because he is always in the right he thinks he has this insane leverage.

Jon stole my wife and knows he was in the wrong, so I can ask him for anything I want, and (for some reason) his sense of knowing he’s in the wrong will just give me everything.

Quasi is running a site that harasses me and knows he was in the wrong, so I can ask him for anything I want, and (for some reason) his sense of knowing he’s in the wrong will just give me everything.

It’s like he cannot understand the divorce between morality and law. Like Quasi could feel whatever guilt he wants but he’s legally in the right. Jon can feel whatever guilt he wants but he’s legally in the right. Why the fuck would someone throw away an easy win just out of feeling bad? Well I guess this is the same dude who gave away all of his parental rights because he felt bad.

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
So Pig wants us to believe that he is capable of suggesting, making and/or signing a settlement agreement (containing niche legal terms such as pending discovery actions, forum, venue and anonymity protections) however he did not know that he could appeal the courts ruling like he told Javier? Nice idiosyncratic understanding of civil litigation, stupid.

Last edited: