reason 1/1,000,000 why Brinton J. Resto no longer works for Minc Law

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Again because he is always in the right he thinks he has this insane leverage.

Jon stole my wife and knows he was in the wrong, so I can ask him for anything I want, and (for some reason) his sense of knowing he’s in the wrong will just give me everything.

Quasi is running a site that harasses me and knows he was in the wrong, so I can ask him for anything I want, and (for some reason) his sense of knowing he’s in the wrong will just give me everything.

It’s like he cannot understand the divorce between morality and law. Like Quasi could feel whatever guilt he wants but he’s legally in the right. Jon can feel whatever guilt he wants but he’s legally in the right. Why the fuck would someone throw away an easy win just out of feeling bad? Well I guess this is the same dude who gave away all of his parental rights because he felt bad.
That's not how his fat retard brain works. I still don't really understand it , but i have some idea after 3 years at least. You have to start from his delusions (child) and proceed as though everything he believed at the time was 100% true.
  • Quasi knows everyone's identity
  • He's assisting and committing multiple federal crimes
  • Schulman made a bad ruling
  • Quasi had to max out credit cards, borrow money and will "Default" on his loans.
    • because of this he needs that money now
  • Quasi is very stupid
  • Rick is a 140iq genius
  • Quasi is a scared baby child coward who will throw everyone under the bus as the first sign of trouble.

Building in those totally 100% airtight premises he thought he had two pieces of leverage.
  • Schulman's ruling was bad luck , the Santa Clara judge won't make that mistake. therefore dangling removing the santa clara quash was leverage over me
  • I need the money back fast. I would make concessions based on this. The "lump sum" wording from resto clued me in to their thinking on this.
So from that perspective they stupidly thought I would compromise in some insane way never once considering that I didn't need the money back right then, and that the ruling in SF could actually be used to bolster the quash in SC even more. Beside the fact that there was not really a chance for the quash to fail to begin with. The fact they had three chances in SF sealed the fate of the SC quash. They'd have needed a different argument, and if they had one they would have used it the 3rd time around in SF.

16, dick, etc. Would Rick have been able to retract his suit at this point in time? Why do you think he didn’t if so?
Yes he could have withdrawn it. Rewrote it to remove me and then filed again. The wisconsin darkie judge said that to brinton. As Uncle J stated it wasn't his money. But he also didn't want to remove me under any circumstances. I'm also assuming that the SFWA wasn't going to fund a round two after 100k already.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
because they were so bad at gamesmanship i was able to manipulate brinton (don't even think about commenting on that phrasing)... I knew they wouldn't settle. So i offered to get rid of the SC sanctions even though I was never going to agree to that. But because i knew they would never agree, if I needed to use that to my advantage later I could. Its useful at times to be like "hey look at the reasonable settlements i tried to make and they declined" when I need a judge to grant contempt, or allow a subpeona.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
how his fat retard brain works
In his mind all of his enemies are extremely low class with very little money. It was unthinkable to him that anyone would be able to defend against the might of a $100,000 SFWA funded lawsuit. Even when confronted with people he despises doing well in their lives he always has a cope ‘his father gave him the money’ ‘he stole it’ ‘his ancestors owned slaves’ ‘his father is a federal judge’.

Even to this day I guarantee that he soothes his fat retarded brain by assuring himself that you’re actually really stupid, only succeeded at the lawsuit because you cheated by getting help from your dad and are definitely going to prison any day now (enjoy.)

So the terms of this deal are this for Pat's 1.2 brain:

Quasi gets:
  • Pat withdraws the Google subpeona
  • Payment for the Cloudflare legal fees
Pat gets:
  • ?????
In reality, withdrawing the Google subpoena only benefited Pat because A) it's costing him money to pursue it, B) he was going to lose it just like the Cloudflare subpoena/quash and be forced to also pay quasi's legal fees. Speaking of which, the Cloudflare fees were mandatory. Pat's dangling it as a bargaining chip but it was a mandatory payment.

So the real deal is this:

Quasi gets:
  • literally nothing of value other than a quick repayment of fees that were mandatory
Pat gets:
  • savings on interest payments by paying the Cloudflare quash now instead of three years later
  • savings on future expenditures incurred by pursuing the Google subpoena
  • savings on future mandatory fees after he loses the Google subpoena/quash
Net savings, if the deal had been accepted, for Pat would turn out to be like almost $60,000 ($83k - $23k). Net losses for Quasi would be at least the $11k spent on the Google subpoena. What a deal.

Pat openly stated it was hard to let his lawyers handle the case instead of him stepping in to take charge. That probably would've been quicker and cost him a lot less for the same outcome (less public humiliation though).
Pat's micromanagement of Brinton probably lost him the $84K (lost the SFWA over $200K). If he just let Brinton work then things probably would've gone much different.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Pat openly stated it was hard to let his lawyers handle the case instead of him stepping in to take charge. That probably would've been quicker and cost him a lot less for the same outcome (less public humiliation though).
I don't believe him. He wants to re-write history and distance himself from the massive failure, throw his lawyers under the bus for it.

We know from "I didn't know I could appeal" bullshit.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I don't believe him. He wants to re-write history and distance himself from the massive failure, throw his lawyers under the bus for it.

We know from "I didn't know I could appeal" bullshit.
It was back when he was feeling confident, so his 1.2 brain was looking at people just filing his assortment of accusations, assuming they were going to win, and thinking "I could do that!"

Midian9876

If you can’t afford the besto, get the resto!

I do hope one day you go on some sort of podcast (it doesn’t have to be with the bald tard from Massachusetts , but that would be funny), just detailing the retarded shit you went through. And also as an exclamation point on the big ass L Patrick will have to live with for the rest of his life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Like I said in the other thread he thought you would cave. It’s so fucking retarded. They thought you would cave when the suit was brought and they didn’t. They thought it ridiculous you would spend 20k defending yourself. So why the fuck after not caving for any of that would you just go “Yeah this is a headache i cant do this anymore” especially when you were going to be awarded the fees (as far as I understand, although I know that old jew did say no fees would be awarded…pudding head.)

The more I read about the suit the more i’m shocked realizing everyone involved on Pats side dumped 100k NOT to sue you or the forum, or even get it shut down. It was simply to unmask you. And what then? I can guarantee he wouldn’t sue you personally if he found that shit out. He would do what he claims he always wanted to do from the beginning: “Unmask” the invidiuals and shame them publicly to get them fired or etc etc. Which is somehow even stupider than just trying to get the site shut down.

And again I keep bringing it up because its just so fawwkin funny…he found out your “identity” like 8 months ago. He put it in his court documents claiming he was going to sue Gibney so this entire debt and original litigation served it’s purpose now that he “knows who you are”. And nothing came of it except for a few flaccid tweets, but even then I feel like we haven’t heard a lot about Gibney for the past few months from him.
This is the result of Pats theory of " Drag the trolls into the light" and it ended up costing them over $100k.

1711678976829.png
1711678991610.png

1711680306278.png