Putin just ordered the Draft for Russians...oopsie doodles

G

Ok dude, enjoy freezing this winter because the kikes running your country won't back down. It's an absolute fact that those regions seceded and are having referendums to join Russia. "Blood and Soil" won't be on Ukraine's side. It won't be Afghanistan because they aren't trying to hold foreign territory
Those territories are controlled by pro-Kremlin stooges and have been ordered to hold those referendums. When the inevitable "we want to be Russian" landslide comes back, Putin can use any attack on them as a reason for using strategic nuclear weapons, as they will be considered (by him) as an attack on Russian soil.

If maintaining control over those regions was his only goal, why did his army push to the outskirts of Kiev? Why did they retreat when pushed back? Why has even his ministry of defence admitted that Russia has lost 5 times as many troops in several months than the US and allies lost in 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you honestly think it's going anything like to plan for them?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Those territories are controlled by pro-Kremlin stooges and have been ordered to hold those referendums. When the inevitable "we want to be Russian" landslide comes back, Putin can use any attack on them as a reason for using strategic nuclear weapons, as they will be considered (by him) as an attack on Russian soil.

If maintaining control over those regions was his only goal, why did his army push to the outskirts of Kiev? Why did they retreat when pushed back? Why has even his ministry of defence admitted that Russia has lost 5 times as many troops in several months than the US and allies lost in 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you honestly think it's going anything like to plan for them?

Legit or not the fact remains, Russia controls those areas, and Ukraine doesn't have the ability to take them back. It's taken everything they had and were given to hold the Russians off as much as they have and these weren't even their best. They were supporting ori Russian separatists and successfully allowed them to annex these territories despite the massive support Ukraine received. The west wants badly for outi to not mobilize because if he does these troops will reinforce those areas and Ukraine can't get them back. At that point time is on Russias side and the longer Europe waits, the more it'll hurt them when energy prices skyrocket

bumbum8

It died on the vine
they’re subservient and collectivist by culture and, it seems, by nature.

I had to take two years of Russian for my degree and this is so true it's eerily fascinating to see them think and work.

It's a shame, they have such an agrarian society and provide so much of their own food that you'd think they'd have a more independent lean. However, that's just my arrogant Texan way of looking at it, when in reality they've had to face harsh winters, psycho rulers, and other tough shit that it's just better to act as a whole unit, even if that's falling off a fucking cliff.

G

I had to take two years of Russian for my degree and this is so true it's eerily fascinating to see them think and work.

It's a shame, they have such an agrarian society and provide so much of their own food that you'd think they'd have a more independent lean. However, that's just my arrogant Texan way of looking at it, when in reality they've had to face harsh winters, psycho rulers, and other tough shit that it's just better to act as a whole unit, even if that's falling off a fucking cliff.
Their soul is Asiatic, their exterior facade/appearance is Europid...

Seems the Russians are giving call up papers to people arrested for protesting the call up. I'm sure the Ukrainians are terrified about these warriors coming.

BBC News - Ukraine war: Russians flee to border after military call-up

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
According to the transcript, Putin said nothing about nukes. It was his defense minister, who mentioned the nuclear triad. Why is that important? A triad is an effective deterrent. Not an offensive threat. Fucking filthy jewish liars in the media need to be purged.
So, this is stupid retard nonsense.

Official Kreml transcript:

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us. Those who are using nuclear blackmail against us should know that the wind rose can turn around.

bUT hE OnLY SAid RuSSIa WoULD DEfeNd iT's TERrItORy liKE AnY OThEr coUNtRY WOuLd

- Russia sees itself de facto not just in war with Ukraine, but western powers backing Ukraine.
- Russia is planning fake referendums in the occupied territories on joining the Russian Federation next week.
- After fake referendum in Russia's view occupied territories are legal part of Russia

Q.E.D. Putin threatened Ukraine and West with nuclear weapons (we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us) if they continue trying to take back the occupied territories (territorial integrity of our Motherland).

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it at least 50 times more. I’d give just about anything to start up a draft overnight and ship the dregs of our society off to some frozen field in Ukraine, with the Pig at the front of the line. You think he yelled at the cops about swaTTing? Imagine his squeals as secret service agents politely knock on his door, hand him his enlistment papers, and wait on the porch of the hovel until he’s said his goodbyes and take him off to boot camp.

WhereWeAt

Seems the Russians are giving call up papers to people arrested for protesting the call up. I'm sure the Ukrainians are terrified about these warriors coming.

They clearly can't scale quality among the existing volunteer force, so what the fuck are they going to do with 300,000 additional troops?

Like sending the city of Portland to fight ISIS.

Saves putting them in camps. Stick them on the front line and let fat people throw paint balloons at them

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us. Those who are using nuclear blackmail against us should know that the wind rose can turn around.

bUT hE OnLY SAid RuSSIa WoULD DEfeNd iT's TERrItORy liKE AnY OThEr coUNtRY WOuLd

- Russia sees itself de facto not just in war with Ukraine, but western powers backing Ukraine.
- Russia is planning fake referendums in the occupied territories on joining the Russian Federation next week.
- After fake referendum in Russia's view occupied territories are legal part of Russia

Q.E.D. Putin threatened Ukraine and West with nuclear weapons (we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us) if they continue trying to take back the occupied territories (territorial integrity of our Motherland).
So are you saying I should definitely call Putin and tell him go just drop the bit?

G

They clearly can't scale quality among the existing volunteer force, so what the fuck are they going to do with 300,000 additional troops?

Logistical support, digging tanks out of muddy terrain, other slave labor shit.

Like a mobilized Gulag.

WhereWeAt

Logistical support, digging tanks out of muddy terrain, other slave labor shit.

Like a mobilized Gulag.

I get the logistical support piece, but there's a fuckton of things they need to start doing right.

The war's biggest revelation and the biggest hindrance to Russia is the amateurism among its regular forces. How will recruiting new people somehow make that better?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

"I have a shit military but I guarantee you we have weapons more advanced than NATO even though we haven't proven it thus far."

Putin is another Jewish liar.