Putin just ordered the Draft for Russians...oopsie doodles

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Imagine being one of the countries the world feared to most, to them getting their ass handled by basically a third world insignificant country like Ukraine...
Ukraine has like $100billion in NATO weapons given to it for free in the last year alone. Small arms, missiles, drones, helicopters. And training as well in how to use them. Russia (just like the US) lost in Afghanistan against peasant arab farmers and goat herders. Going up against basically a giant NATO block country that is freshly armed is suicide when you have a military like Russia does. Our military would lose against the Ukrainian military.

Not that Putin or Zelenskyy care as both of them are kikes. They just like seeing Whites kill each other.
Why hasn't this faggot been overthrown? 70 year old man ordering 20 year olds to certain death because he surrounds himself with yes men and grossly fucked up his military invasion. I would never let my child get hauled away to die. I wonder how Russians actually feel about this.
Why wasn't Biden or Obama overthrown? Bush? Reagan? Reagan and his military officers literally created the cocaine and heroin problem in America by having the CIA bring in planes of addictive drugs into the US. And why? So they could arm Colombian and Mexican terrorist groups. And no one rebelled in the US.

Russia is a third world country. Their middle class lives far worse than our ghetto nigger lower class. In our lower class you still have gas stations everywhere. Grocery stores, night clubs, fast internet, cable, cheap cell phones. Russia has almost none of that. Meanwhile Russian 1% are all jews and muslims from neighboring countries that are billionaires that literally do not step foot in Russian more than once a year.

God willing millions of Slavs will die
1663783597862076.png

G

at this moment in time, the sun is rising on another beautiful day in San Diego.
People will go surfing.
Children will play.
Fish Tacos will be ordered from a food truck

One year from now....
the sun will still rise
People will still go surf
Children will still play
Fish tacos will still be ordered

WW3 isn't starting
Ain't none of us niggas at risk

fuck all this shit

Nothing but beautiful blue skies and golden sunshine all along the way, brotherman!

:lynch_lg:

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
I don't think he has to the means to flee the country. The majority of the population are poor and he lives out in the middle of nowhere and takes care of his grandparents I believe.

They already pushed through congress in the US for women to be drafted, so clearly there's something down the pipe for the west as well.

I'm honestly surprised Putin hasn't declared war on the west given we're funding all the equipment for the Ukrainians. This war is of the communist jews (Russia) and capitalist jews (Ukraine) and no one really in the west gives a fuck about it. So I wouldn't doubt another 9/11 event and it's blamed on Russia.
The whole point was to have Russia take back what they view as Russia land and monitor how the West responds so China knows how to act when they invade Taiwan. Then Russia would hit a bunch of other US allies that they think are Russian clay by historical right. Then China would make a move to kick us out of Korea and Japan and the Pacific while beating the Aussies into submission with the US nowhere to be found. Russia and China were supposed to be working in lockstep. They would spend the next century fucking with a weakened West with the US as the main pinata.

Generally I wouldn't care but when China seizes the shipping lanes outside of East Asia, they can strangle a country's trade if a random citizen online calls Xi "Winnie the Pooh" and the PM or President doesn't grovel, apologize, and arrest the citizen for some bullshit reason. The Chinese government is fucking insane when it comes to criticism and they will enforce their values on everyone possible. They almost have the power that a certain fat fuck author wishes he had.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He's pretty much guaranteed his downfall now, I think. Russia hasn't mobilised this many troops since WW2. And he isn't just relying on wretched peasant boys from Siberia and violent prisoners promised a pardon for getting their legs blown off. He's now making young men from Moscow and St Petersburg, guys who've grown up with Western comforts and are tech savvy, go and die in the Ukrainian winter. And what's their motivation? 1500 dollars a month? Some ethereal ideals about the Home of the Rus and recapturing the home of the Russian Orthodox Church? That versus well-armed Ukies who have "blood and soil" driving them.

An unpopular war inspired 2 revolutions in Russia in 1917. The second gave birth to the Soviet Union because the first (an attempt at starting democracy there) was undermined and overrun by the Bolsheviks. Let's see if they get it this time. I highly doubt it, they’re subservient and collectivist by culture and, it seems, by nature.
You're a retarded Zog puppet if you think this has been anything less than a disaster for Ukraine and it's western supporters. Sanctions against Russia did fuck all and now Europe has to wrap this up by winter or they'll be fucked without Russian gas. The us aren't getting more involved than they are and Ukraine isn't taking back the Donbas which is all Russia really cares about. It's time for the west to throw in the towel and make concession but (((they))) stubbornly refuse to let them. Give it a few months and Europe will be screaming for peace all Russia needs is to hold out until then. With 4 regions voting to join Russia, they won't be facing Ukrainians defending their land, they'll be defending ethnic Russians in Russian territories

Last edited:
G

If Russia cannot project "menace" to the West, then what is it doing claiming to be a superpower? AFAIK, if no consequences for EU...Putin is just a glorified Saddam and Ukraine a glorified Kuwait.

I think it's time I talk to Putin and tell him he's starting to get silly.

Agreed...some patriotic Russians apparently are:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/more-mad-than-vlad-russias-ultranationalist-threat[/URL]

G

You're a retarded Zog puppet if you think this has been anything less than a disaster for Ukraine and it's western supporters. Sanctions against Russia did fuck all and now Europe has to wrap this up by winter or they'll be fucked without Russian gas. The us aren't getting more involved than they are and Ukraine isn't taking back the Donbas which is all Russia really cares about. It's time for the west to throw in the towel and make concession but (((they))) stubbornly refuse to let them. Give it a few months and Europe will be screaming for peace all Russia needs is to hold out until then. With 4 regions voting to join Russia, they won't be facing Ukrainians defending their land, they'll be defending ethnic Russians in Russian territories
Thanks JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler, but I'll stick with the second-hand information I'm getting from friends and old university contacts who work in the FCDO and MoD.

JebJoh

An unpopular war inspired 2 revolutions in Russia in 1917. The second gave birth to the Soviet Union because the first (an attempt at starting democracy there) was undermined and overrun by the Bolsheviks. Let's see if they get it this time. I highly doubt it, they’re subservient and collectivist by culture and, it seems, by nature.
In my experience, they are not exactly subservient or communal, what they are is pathological liars who want everyone else to be communal so they can cheat more easily, communism was perfect for them, the dumb and drunk froze to death drunk and the shady and crafty stole, cheated and lied and had everything they could possibly want. When the cover of communism was blown, the billionaires popped up immediately and they didn't make their billions in the 2 years after the fall. During soviet rule, there were groups who stole so much and were so out of control that they just let them leave / chased them out of the country. These people established new mafias all over the globe

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Thanks JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler, but I'll stick with the second-hand information I'm getting from friends and old university contacts who work in the FCDO and MoD.
Ok dude, enjoy freezing this winter because the kikes running your country won't back down. It's an absolute fact that those regions seceded and are having referendums to join Russia. "Blood and Soil" won't be on Ukraine's side. It won't be Afghanistan because they aren't trying to hold foreign territory

G

In my experience, they are not exactly subservient or communal, what they are is pathological liars who want everyone else to be communal so they can cheat more easily, communism was perfect for them, the dumb and drunk froze to death drunk and the shady and crafty stole, cheated and lied and had everything they could possibly want. When the cover of communism was blown, the billionaires popped up immediately and they didn't make their billions in the 2 years after the fall. During soviet rule, there were groups who stole so much and were so out of control that they just let them leave / chased them out of the country. These people established new mafias all over the globe
You're talking about the "cream." Your average Russian serf has been kissing his master's shoulder for centuries. And there are only like 150 million of them in that vast space. Their ambitions and view of themselves as a nation have always fallen far short of their actual capabilities and competence.

The whole point was to have Russia take back what they view as Russia land and monitor how the West responds so China knows how to act when they invade Taiwan. Then Russia would hit a bunch of other US allies that they think are Russian clay by historical right. Then China would make a move to kick us out of Korea and Japan and the Pacific while beating the Aussies into submission with the US nowhere to be found. Russia and China were supposed to be working in lockstep. They would spend the next century fucking with a weakened West with the US as the main pinata.

Generally I wouldn't care but when China seizes the shipping lanes outside of East Asia, they can strangle a country's trade if a random citizen online calls Xi "Winnie the Pooh" and the PM or President doesn't grovel, apologize, and arrest the citizen for some bullshit reason. The Chinese government is fucking insane when it comes to criticism and they will enforce their values on everyone possible. They almost have the power that a certain fat fuck author wishes he had.
America doesn't have the strength right now to deal with either Russia or China, let alone some new Israel benefited proxy war.

I still see China as a paper tiger. Just a distraction from how fucking horrible it is domestically with America in it's death throes. Russia is starting to look like one now too if they're that desperate to beat this tiny country. Then again, they have the entire backing of the west funding them.

But to your point, China is taking Taiwan for sure. They chased out that carrier out of the south pacific recently.

Korea will go, but I don't see it before Taiwan goes.