Putin just ordered the Draft for Russians...oopsie doodles

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
According to the transcript, Putin said nothing about nukes. It was his defense minister, who mentioned the nuclear triad. Why is that important? A triad is an effective deterrent. Not an offensive threat. Fucking filthy jewish liars in the media need to be purged.

Speaking on state television shortly after Mr. Putin, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu appeared to prime the Russian population for a protracted war. “All our weapons systems, including the nuclear triad, are fulfilling their tasks,” said Mr. Shoigu.​

G

1663772666416.png

G

Why hasn't this faggot been overthrown? 70 year old man ordering 20 year olds to certain death because he surrounds himself with yes men and grossly fucked up his military invasion. I would never let my child get hauled away to die. I wonder how Russians actually feel about this.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Patrick's Putin haters over here. Patrick S Tomlinson depth wargame niggers.

My man Vlad's tired of being threatened by the jewfagnigger alliance. Rightfully so. He hurt himself laughing at Admiral Richard Levine.

He knows the US military is no threat, and the US can't and won't support a war effort. The US is a fucking joke of a ZOG colony.

Remembah how during covid China made all our OTC medicines and no new cars were available because chips? And we can't pump our own oil because (((reasons)))?

Y'all niggers gaslit on that NPR propaganda like the US isn't a rotten nigger outhouse gonna be real surprised. Let Joe Brandon try a draft. That works in white countries.

I pray to Saint Vlad to nuke israel and declare a worldwide bounty on kikes. The hero we need!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
at this moment in time, the sun is rising on another beautiful day in San Diego.
People will go surfing.
Children will play.
Fish Tacos will be ordered from a food truck

One year from now....
the sun will still rise
People will still go surf
Children will still play
Fish tacos will still be ordered

WW3 isn't starting
Ain't none of us niggas at risk

fuck all this shit

Patrick's Putin haters over here. Patrick S Tomlinson depth wargame niggers.

My man Vlad's tired of being threatened by the jewfagnigger alliance. Rightfully so. He hurt himself laughing at Admiral Richard Levine.

He knows the US military is no threat, and the US can't and won't support a war effort. The US is a fucking joke of a ZOG colony.

Remembah how during covid China made all our OTC medicines and no new cars were available because chips? And we can't pump our own oil because (((reasons)))?

Y'all niggers gaslit on that NPR propaganda like the US isn't a rotten nigger outhouse gonna be real surprised. Let Joe Brandon try a draft. That works in white countries.

I pray to Saint Vlad to nuke israel and declare a worldwide bounty on kikes. The hero we need!
I have no idea what you're saying but I do agree with your last sentence.

I wonder how Russians actually feel about this.
I've known a Russian that lives outside of Moscow online for a decade now, and he just told me if I don't hear from him it's probably because he's been pulled into military exercises. He's been opposed to this whole thing from the beginning, but he thinks the Ukrainians are a bunch of faggots and should of put up a fight after the formation of the Soviet Union and never did.

G

Why hasn't this faggot been overthrown? 70 year old man ordering 20 year olds to certain death because he surrounds himself with yes men and grossly fucked up his military invasion. I would never let my child get hauled away to die. I wonder how Russians actually feel about this.
He's pretty much guaranteed his downfall now, I think. Russia hasn't mobilised this many troops since WW2. And he isn't just relying on wretched peasant boys from Siberia and violent prisoners promised a pardon for getting their legs blown off. He's now making young men from Moscow and St Petersburg, guys who've grown up with Western comforts and are tech savvy, go and die in the Ukrainian winter. And what's their motivation? 1500 dollars a month? Some ethereal ideals about the Home of the Rus and recapturing the home of the Russian Orthodox Church? That versus well-armed Ukies who have "blood and soil" driving them.

An unpopular war inspired 2 revolutions in Russia in 1917. The second gave birth to the Soviet Union because the first (an attempt at starting democracy there) was undermined and overrun by the Bolsheviks. Let's see if they get it this time. I highly doubt it, they’re subservient and collectivist by culture and, it seems, by nature.

G

I've known a Russian that lives outside of Moscow online for a decade now, and he just told me if I don't hear from him it's probably because he's been pulled into military exercises. He's been opposed to this whole thing from the beginning, but he thinks the Ukrainians are a bunch of faggots and should of put up a fight after the formation of the Soviet Union and never did.
There's gotta be a way out of that? If I caught wind that my child was going to have to leave home and literally go to die, I'd spend my entire life savings smuggling him away

There's gotta be a way out of that? If I caught wind that my child was going to have to leave home and literally go to die, I'd spend my entire life savings smuggling him away
I don't think he has to the means to flee the country. The majority of the population are poor and he lives out in the middle of nowhere and takes care of his grandparents I believe.

They already pushed through congress in the US for women to be drafted, so clearly there's something down the pipe for the west as well.

I'm honestly surprised Putin hasn't declared war on the west given we're funding all the equipment for the Ukrainians. This war is of the communist jews (Russia) and capitalist jews (Ukraine) and no one really in the west gives a fuck about it. So I wouldn't doubt another 9/11 event and it's blamed on Russia.

G

It'll be harder now. Most countries have suspended flights to and from Russia for months. The only ones who haven't are "friendlies" like China etc. They could send them back. Then it's driving out. Where do you go? Ukraine? Belarus? It's so fucking huge too. Their best bet is to stand up to the government. The thing is is that Putin is a moderate, relatively speaking. Who replaces him? There are some real fucking nutjobs in his circle who make him look like a nice and reasonable guy.