Piggy's news stories may have backfired.. again

G

Scooby Doo
No, I remember now. It's random. When I was a young kid we usually went to France for summer holidays. My dad would buy me French comics in an effort to improve my French, but I usually just looked at the pictures. My favourite was one called Piscou, which centred around Balthazar Piscou, the French name for Scrooge McDuck. In it all the bad guys were these dog-like creatures like this
1665149053335.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
No, I remember now. It's random. When I was a young kid we usually went to France for summer holidays. My dad would buy me French comics in an effort to improve my French, but I usually just looked at the pictures. My favourite was one called Piscou, which centred around Balthazar Piscou, the French name for Scrooge McDuck. In it all the bad guys were these dog-like creatures like this
View attachment 69474
This has to be the most autistic thing that’s ever been posted here.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
View attachment 69474
They were called The Beagle Boys in the US version.
1563937-bboys.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
View attachment 69474
This has to be the most autistic thing that’s ever been posted here.
McGowan is good at bringing obscure stuff to the show. He’s a classic.
This is in no way obscure, lol. Donald Duck comics are fuck huge in Europe, I've read thousands upon thousands. The Don Rosa ones are amazing and something I think most should have read at least once. Especially Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck.

Fun fact, one of the founding members of Nightwish did a concept album based on Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck and it's fucking great.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
View attachment 69474
Patrick S. Obelix

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
This is in no way obscure, lol. Donald Duck comics are fuck huge in Europe, I've read thousands upon thousands. The Don Rosa ones are amazing and something I think most should have read at least once. Especially Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck.

Fun fact, one of the founding members of Nightwish did a concept album based on Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck and it's fucking great.

Carl Barks was the big US guy. I heard about him way back when I worked at a comic shop and people would come in looking for his Disney/Scrooge stuff

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Last edited: