Jackie Singh fat
Oopsie Doodles.
I wonder what he thinks of Pat's opinion on service workers
1665172500034.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I wonder what he thinks of Pat's opinion on service workers
View attachment 69515
He has such disgust for everyone he sees as beneath him. It’s one of his worst traits, you know him and Niki are assholes to wait staff. Losers like them are so miserable treating wait staff bad makes them feel better to have a little bit of power. Even worse is Pat could never make it through one shift of serving or bartending a busy place. He’s too lazy for even working 1 shift at Target.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Why else would he immediately reply to strangers via text for 5 years straight. He has to think it's fun. Either that, or he's fat AND stupid.
I think at first it was fun for him. He had many replies to his dumb ass posts and it was filling time. But since Pat has never been intelligent enough to realize once it quit being fun he should just ignore the trolls, it’s lost it’s luster and he’s too stupid to realize disengaging and keeping his pig snout shut is the only way to make it go away.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
he indirectly mentions Pat on a thread about day-drinking

link

don't really care to dig more about him, just wanted to remind a certain pig obsessively stalking our forum that people around him think he's a RETARD because of how he behaves online.
She had to be thinking of our special boy when she answered this one. Notice she doesn't say to work at the bar like he does.

Screenshot_20221007_161850_Chrome.jpg

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
He has such disgust for everyone he sees as beneath him. It’s one of his worst traits, you know him and Niki are assholes to wait staff. Losers like them are so miserable treating wait staff bad makes them feel better to have a little bit of power. Even worse is Pat could never make it through one shift of serving or bartending a busy place. He’s too lazy for even working 1 shift at Target.
You just know he's an awful tipper too.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
He tried to cuddle again. At that point, I immediately knew I wouldn't be able to
sleep. I got on my phone and ordered an Uber. By this time, it was around 3:30 AM. I didn't give him much of an explanation, except to say I had to wake up early. I stayed quiet in the Uber. As
soon as I got into my apartment, I broke down.

What the fuck am I missing? You broke down because you didn’t get to fuck because you were on your rag? Because he cuddled you? This is exactly why Rastas keep women out of the house when they’re on the ‘clat.