Piggy's news stories may have backfired.. again

Is it newsworthy that he has a history of antagonizing people on social media, of promoting himself as a troll slayer, of routinely responding to any and all “harassing” communications, and of sending naked pictures of himself with an erection and holding a weapon, implying the recipient could be shot?

That would add some needed context to this developing story beyond “local oaf is a poor victim.”

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
**Attention brotherman**

One station is requesting an email with links and information and the other is going to be contacting me later today.

Sadly, I have a life and a job. It's currently Thursday morning, if I can get content together by noonish and get it sent over there's a much higher chance we see activity before the weekend pause.

I'm looking for things like pat saying other things than norm macdonald caused his harassment, him blaming us, saying it's not Kiwi, then saying it is kiwi and then saying it's not.. him making threats, archives, ECT.

I'll look here before I compile the emails to pull stuff

G

**Attention brotherman**

One station is requesting an email with links and information and the other is going to be contacting me later today.

Sadly, I have a life and a job. It's currently Thursday morning, if I can get content together by noonish and get it sent over there's a much higher chance we see activity before the weekend pause.

I'm looking for things like pat saying other things than norm macdonald caused his harassment, him blaming us, saying it's not Kiwi, then saying it is kiwi and then saying it's not.. him making threats, archives, ECT.

@Caverlock you autistic atheist where are you

SensibleKeks

**Attention brotherman**

I think the most damning stuff is his fake bomb threat, the fake threat of a shooting at the convrntion that he still went to, the "vandalism" video, and the letter from his sign out front half hovel matching the vandalism letterings.

Simplicity is key imo. Reporters are dumb motherfuckers. They want the juicey stuff and not the details.

Last edited:

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
**Attention brotherman**

Good work here.

I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of one of these journalists and I think what you need is a sense of that Patrick S Tomlinson is a liar and eggs this on, so that they can correct the story.

Not sure I can compile stuff for you, but here's what I would mention, at minimum:

• He says he is getting swatted because he doesn't find Norm MacDonald funny. This alone doesn't pass the sniff test.
  • We tried to get audio of the 911 phone calls but couldn't -- maybe these news folks have someone on the inside that will turn them over. Many of us believe he is SWATTING himself.
  • He's been told time and time again to not feed the trolls, but he constantly is interactive.
  • He lies all the time.
  • He sued the Internet and lost and owes $37k, and he has publicly stated that he does not intend to pay a dime of it.
  • The audio of him getting SWATTED that we got from Facebook shows that he's a madman who does not handle things well.
  • He's spent more time trying to get his blue check and twitter account back than his daughter
  • Other journalists who were sympathetic to him and his politics won't cover his story.
  • He's got lots of friends who are pedos.
There's a lot here, is the problem, so try to get a sense of what they think the story is and go with it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The fact that nothing here mentions his long history of being abusive to people on twitter / getting into fights with strangers as well as encouraging violence against people for their politics shows you they do zero research. A simple look at his twitter will show he’s not some random nice guy being bothered and also daring people to come and fight him. His lawsuits were thrown out because they were trying to sue people over freedom of speech. He tried to sue people for not liking his work which is left out of all these stories.

**Attention brotherman**

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-05-03 07-24-49.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-03 07-24-49.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 138
  • oneaweek.png
    oneaweek.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot from 2022-05-03 07-24-11.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-03 07-24-11.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot from 2022-05-03 07-23-48.png