Piggy's news stories may have backfired.. again

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I have a really good one for you. Here's an archive of Posts by Ghost' Facebook page, from Sept '21, showing Nikki's home address as her business address. She'd changed it from the virtual office she was using, which she closed down during the pandemic.

Posts By Ghost

Why would she do that if she was worried about Atalkers?

Also, here's Pat claiming that his house has been swatted, twice, in Dec 2020:

...only if you listen to him talk for five minutes, he admits he wasn't swatted. He's lied to Fox News to get famous.

They might want to check the timeline on the other five swattings while they're at it.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
How about that tweet of Rick flipping off a kid?
a1Me7nq.jpg

G

Please make sure you include the "vandalism" video, the photos of his vandalised house, and @Caverlock 's excellent pictures comparing the handwriting in both:

View attachment 69254
View attachment 69255

You could point out that nobody here calls him a virgin - we all know he has a kid (who unfortunately looks just like him). Suggest they ask their police contacts if he's actually lodged that as evidence with the cops (as I don't think he has, because it's fake).

Lastly.... he's a left-wing deadbeat dad, a topic Fox will love.
FYI it’s not Fox News, it’s a local fox TV affiliate. They’ve got nothing to do with Fox News and probably aren’t even “right wing”

G

The reason the quash went through was because ricked refused to remove John doe 1 as a defendant despite no evidence. He could have just removed jd1 and they'd have no defense but he was too stubborn.
He wanted to punish your pajeet ass for the forum existing. The shame is that this story is not at all been picked up by libertarians. Mock politics all you want, but these people really want some dystopian future where wrong thought is punished by death, but fucking kids is considered bravery.

This is the 6th time our home has been SWATTed. Because of the people doxxing us. The people you host.

Because the same people connected to SWATTing her have SWATTed us, in the exact same way.

Reshared to add, details of the SWATTing of Marjorie Taylor Greene as reported EXACTLY mirror the details of the recent and repeated SWATTings and death threats of my wife and I's home. The text-to-speech, the spoofed numbers, even the peripheral involvement of #KiwiFarms. 1/
It may not be the exact same people, but it's the exact same playbook. Not sure if someone's trying to frame KF in retaliation, or if it's KF users trying to frame trans rights supporters. But it certainly wouldn't be the first time they tried to shift blame for their crimes. 2/2

3:56 AM · Dec 28, 2017

Sweetheart. I've dealt with death threats, doxxing, DDoS attacks, and one guy who just couldn't let it go and turned up at a show where I had to introduce his face to a brick wall to finally convince him of his error of judgement. Please, tell me more about consequences.

4:11 PM - 18 Oct 2017

Got the online activist hat-trick today: -Death Threats -Doxxing -DDoS Attack Bring it, cowards.

6:12 PM - 24 Mar 2018

Ironically enough, the doxxing, death threats, and lunatics showing up at my doorstep as a response to my gun reform advocacy are why I need guns. Seriously, though. Stop coming to my house, Nazi washouts. It's not a safe space.