Piggy put up a sign to stop the SWATTING

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
It's gotta be a goof around the precinct by now. The effeminate male Karen who shrieks and cries, barking orders at cops. Patrick assumes they're all goldfish with short attention spans, instead of cops wanting to see the hysterical pigman for themselves.

"Now remember, after you go charging in there, act like you've never heard of him and watch what he does."

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
23863362f6d59293fc5b05b91ddc6780.png
His penmanship has certainly improved, I'll give him that.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Gruesome.
Some? He grew a lot!

It's infrared, child.
Maybe. The place seems pretty well lit up by existing lights, though, which suggests a non-IR camera; and if that security light is LED I wouldn't expect it to put out much near-infrared. Maybe it is IR, and ADT soaked him for that, too.

I'm not an expert, though; just an asshole who's researching putting in cameras at his place as an interesting project even though I have absolutely no need of them.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Bumping this thread so our new friends can see. Look at the security video, new friends. Look how the "vandal" looks up at the light before, doesn't react to it turning on. Like he knew it was there. Look at the torch in the mouth- patrick himself correcTed someone that it is a "penlight". The person in the video, doing the vandalism, is a fat rube who slumps as he walks. That fat rube has the same hand writing as Patrick. Patrick has had the video taken down with DMCA from local facebook groups, in posts that were trying to find the vandal.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Bumping this thread so our new friends can see. Look at the security video, new friends. Look how the "vandal" looks up at the light before, doesn't react to it turning on. Like he knew it was there. Look at the torch in the mouth- patrick himself correcTed someone that it is a "penlight". The person in the video, doing the vandalism, is a fat rube who slumps as he walks. That fat rube has the same hand writing as Patrick. Patrick has had the video taken down with DMCA from local facebook groups, in posts that were trying to find the vandal.
Pat acts like there isnt video out there that shows the vandal looks like him and claims its victim blaming when you point it out.