Piggy put up a sign to stop the SWATTING

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Well the silver lining to getting swatted is you get to make sassy jokes about it on twitter.

Squee! Look who replied to it!

View attachment 68755

Parker Lewis from Parker Lewis Can't Lose is playing along with my jokes! Maybe if I get swatted again Lori Beth Denberg will start following me!
My wife said I looked like him when we were young.
Punching out

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Mary Robinette Kowall looks unhappy there.

BE6E08A4-0183-44F4-953B-BDEAC566EE25.jpeg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
All vandals would walk across the concrete path without looking down to see where they are going. Also the obvious not even flinching at the light coming on.
You have to imagine Pat's brain processing what to do when it noticed the light went on (if it noticed at all)
He had to decide what a criminal would do, turn and look at the source of light and potential trouble OR play it cool and not flinch (cool like Patrick), he chose the fatter

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Someone should send the handwriting comparisons to MPD. Filing a false police report is a crime.
I'm pretty confident that he didn't file the "vandalism" with the MPD. He's not that bold.

What really gets me about that "vandalism" video, is how it shows off the fact that he has no actual friends.
pp8nwij_1-gif.68793

It's not just that it's obviously him in the video, because he's got no friends who'd take that kind of risk for him and pretend to be a vandal (as the old joke goes, "acquaintances will help you move house; friends will help you move bodies"). The real kicker is the camera.

If he had a single, technologically-competent friend, he could have had a security system that would shit all over that. They sell cameras that'll do 2k color night vision for a couple of hundred bucks; plug that into a second-hand PC and you've got an AI-based 24/7 video surveillance system that can tell you when the interesting stuff happened, and show you in high-def full color. It'll use AI tell the difference between an atalker and a cat, you can mark out "zones" so it alerts if anyone gets too close to the house or car, and you can have it blast a siren if the lights don't scare them off. I'd set that up for a case of beer for someone I liked, free if it was someone I really cared about, and I'd throw in the PC. Hell, if he was the smart sci-fi author he LARPs as on Twitter, he could build it himself.

Instead, Patty No Mates has to call ADT, lecture the sales person on how "he's an expert at this stuff", and then make smart-sounding agreeable noises as the sales guy fucks him up the ass with their shitty low-res black-and-white cameras and an eye-watering monthly fee.

And the best bit? It doesn't even catch the crime; that footage is officially useless. He got fucked for nothing.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm pretty confident that he didn't file the "vandalism" with the MPD. He's not that bold.

What really gets me about that "vandalism" video, is how it shows off the fact that he has no actual friends.
pp8nwij_1-gif.68793

It's not just that it's obviously him in the video, because he's got no friends who'd take that kind of risk for him and pretend to be a vandal (as the old joke goes, "acquaintances will help you move house; friends will help you move bodies"). The real kicker is the camera.

If he had a single, technologically-competent friend, he could have had a security system that would shit all over that. They sell cameras that'll do 2k color night vision for a couple of hundred bucks; plug that into a second-hand PC and you've got an AI-based 24/7 video surveillance system that can tell you when the interesting stuff happened, and show you in high-def full color. It'll use AI tell the difference between an atalker and a cat, you can mark out "zones" so it alerts if anyone gets too close to the house or car, and you can have it blast a siren if the lights don't scare them off. I'd set that up for a case of beer for someone I liked, free if it was someone I really cared about, and I'd throw in the PC. Hell, if he was the smart sci-fi author he LARPs as on Twitter, he could build it himself.

Instead, Patty No Mates has to call ADT, lecture the sales person on how "he's an expert at this stuff", and then make smart-sounding agreeable noises as the sales guy fucks him up the ass with their shitty cameras and an eye-watering monthly fee.

And the best bit? It doesn't even catch the crime; that footage is officially useless. He got fucked for nothing.
I got a cheap ass security cam kit in a box and it takes better video than that. Embarrassing.

G

pp8nwij_1-gif.68793

Instead, Patty No Mates has to call ADT, lecture the sales person on how "he's an expert at this stuff", and then make smart-sounding agreeable noises as the sales guy fucks him up the ass with their shitty cameras and an eye-watering monthly fee.

Can't send spaceedge a recording of him actually performing the vandalism? Crazy ass stealthy pig.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Well the silver lining to getting swatted is you get to make sassy jokes about it on twitter.

Squee! Look who replied to it!

View attachment 68755

Parker Lewis from Parker Lewis Can't Lose is playing along with my jokes! Maybe if I get swatted again Lori Beth Denberg will start following me!
I was all in wit’ da’ Parker Lewis, brothaman. Quality Sunday evening programming.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
He's absolutely revelling in every second of this shit. For any normal person that'd be a 100% guarantee that he was swatting himself but he's such a fucking nutcase that I could genuinely see him positively glowing at the prospect of having real victim points for the first time in his life.

It's a tough one, man. Patrick's an enigma, wrapped inside a paradox, cocooned inside a thick layer of adipose fat.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He's absolutely revelling in every second of this shit. For any normal person that'd be a 100% guarantee that he was swatting himself but he's such a fucking nutcase that I could genuinely see him positively glowing at the prospect of having real victim points for the first time in his life.

It's a tough one, man. Patrick's an enigma, wrapped inside a paradox, cocooned inside a thick layer of adipose fat.
He's an enigma wrapped in a Twinkie.
FaceApp_1664845430581.jpg