Piggy jumps into the Jason Aldean controversy, tells another lie

Midian9876

I find small towns rather in the South, Midwest or even up in the Northeast, to be where most of the everyday friendly people live in this country.
Oh definitely. I moved from Milwaukee and live in an even more flyover place hundreds of miles away. People from the suburbs of Milwaukee, whether south or north aren’t horrible, as long as you stay out of his shithole part of the town and northside. But out here? Shit I’m 5 minutes on a gravel road from a town of 60 people, everyone is friendly as fuck. You can go to the bar, talk politely to someone for 5 minutes and they buy you a drink. Just generous normal people.

I mean but there aren’t any melanated men to fart in your wife’s vagina, so I see why Pat frowns upon such places. It’s a tough one man.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
The anger from the far left over Sound of Freedom is really disturbing. It’s a movie about child sex trafficking which has been a problem for a long time but they REALLY want people to think it’s all lies and nonsense. Just off the top of my head I can think of three movies also made about it (Rambo Last Blood, Dolph Lundgren’s Skin Traffic, and even Charles Bronson did a movie back in 1989 about it called Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects) but these types want people to not know about a serious problem going on.

You know who’s really against Sound of Freedom? Jim Stewartson which again tells you everything you need to know about that psycho.
That’s the movie with Jim Caviezel right? Wanna see that one. True story of a guy who went and broke up a child trafficking ring. Only pure scumbags and pedophiles would hate that movie. Guess the left is outting themselves. I don’t know what it is about the hard left, but no one is better at revealing who they truly are and self owning than the hard left.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
That’s the movie with Jim Caviezel right? Wanna see that one. True story of a guy who went and broke up a child trafficking ring. Only pure scumbags and pedophiles would hate that movie. Guess the left is outting themselves. I don’t know what it is about the hard left, but no one is better at revealing who they truly are and self owning than the hard left.
It’s really creepy that they’re so against it. The least damning explanation is tribalism/fruit of a poisoned tree—“The wrong people made this for the wrong people, because the wrong people told them to be worried about [these things that actually happen].”

However, when I see all of establishment media participating in a soft blackout of it as well as the lunatic TDS people, it gets harder to believe it’s just our retarded online politics. Again: It’s really creepy.