• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy jumps into the Jason Aldean controversy, tells another lie

G

Same grew up in a small town in Louisiana. 1 black family, only crime was shithead teenagers smoking in the park and stealing candy and cokes from the one gas station we had. It’s gotten bigger, we have over 3,000 people now. Theres more blacks, but they're typically affluent, theres no "projects" to speak of here. Just a small town in the richest Parish in the state, full of affluent/upper middle class families.

i went to high school with Theo Von. Just wanted to name drop there lol.
Abita springs live pretty gud, good beer too

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
So yesterday as you know liberals were having meltdowns over Jason Aldean’s song & video “Try That In A Small Town” and piggy of course had to insert himself into it
View attachment 136513
Of course he has to shit on his hometown because we all know he didn’t have any friends and everyone from there hates him. Also funny to see him think him “escaping” to his current home is a step up and makes him better than others even though he lives in the ghetto in a house that somehow has lost value while other homes have grown largely in value.
View attachment 136514
Funny how they’re so upset over a country song and claiming it’s dangerous yet mocked Ben Shapiro for saying Cardi B’s WAP was vulgar and inappropriate.

Anyway, piggy said he came from a town of 1k people, let’s look that up…
View attachment 136516
Another lie from the pig.

Also speaking of faggots -
View attachment 136517
View attachment 136518
Not only is he being an overdramatic whiny bitch these losers actual believe they are the ones getting CMT to pull the video. You guys know there’s this really popular thing called YouTube? How many people even watch CMT? Not the sun you think it is. All you did was make the song more popular.
I don’t mind Jason Aldean, but after seeing old cokehead Jim post about it, I went ahead, downloaded the song on AppleMusic and let it stream on repeat all day long with the phone turned down. Anything to help Jason make money in the face of that festering cunt Jim Stewartson. Anti misinfo activist who constantly spread’s misinfo.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I don’t mind Jason Aldean, but after seeing old cokehead Jim post about it, I went ahead, downloaded the song on AppleMusic and let it stream on repeat all day long with the phone turned down. Anything to help Jason make money in the face of that festering cunt Jim Stewartson. Anti misinfo activist who constantly spread’s misinfo.
Jimbo sucks. He almost distracts me from Pat and Jackie sometimes.

Plus side, it seems like time is running out for him. He does not look well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jimbo sucks. He almost distracts me from Pat and Jackie sometimes.

Plus side, it seems like time is running out for him. He does not look well.
I like that he was crying about CMT and how they should pull it (they did) but what impact does a music video on cable tv have now? I would think very little since people can watch it anytime on YouTube which many more people watch. All they did was make the video and song more popular.
IMG_8866.jpeg

8.8 million views! I bet it barely had a half million before the controversy. They demanded CMT pull it which I’m pretty sure doesn’t get that many viewers to begin with compared to YouTube.

G

Only reason I'm able to tolerate this place when it becomes boomer Facebook is because I grew up in a small town. I love all kinds of diversity, diversity of opinions whatever it's all good. My best friend Dan o is a redneck.
And by “boomer facebook” you of course mean when we don’t suck nigger and Jew cock. Young people like you find it “super messed up bro” when other young people don’t worship the black gods lmao.

Forum Clout
I don't give a fuck if you guys are racist. I'm still here and not getting into pointless argurments.
Thanks "Renata". Back to gossiping about that "Chip" pedophile from the SFWA please?

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
I like that he was crying about CMT and how they should pull it (they did) but what impact does a music video on cable tv have now? I would think very little since people can watch it anytime on YouTube which many more people watch. All they did was make the video and song more popular.
View attachment 136690
8.8 million views! I bet it barely had a half million before the controversy. They demanded CMT pull it which I’m pretty sure doesn’t get that many viewers to begin with compared to YouTube.
With the symbolic death of the me-too movement last year with the Depp/Heard trial and all these "far right" products (Jason Aldean/Sound of Freedom etc) having massive success and the LGBTQ/Trans backlash, I'm having fun watching the Jew media and fag reactionary groups wallow in self pity only to be ignored by SO-CI-ETY. The numbers and money don't lie, cunts.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
With the symbolic death of the me-too movement last year with the Depp/Heard trial and all these "far right" products (Jason Aldean/Sound of Freedom etc) having massive success and the LGBTQ/Trans backlash, I'm having fun watching the Jew media and fag reactionary groups wallow in self pity only to be ignored by SO-CI-ETY. The numbers and money don't lie, cunts.
The anger from the far left over Sound of Freedom is really disturbing. It’s a movie about child sex trafficking which has been a problem for a long time but they REALLY want people to think it’s all lies and nonsense. Just off the top of my head I can think of three movies also made about it (Rambo Last Blood, Dolph Lundgren’s Skin Traffic, and even Charles Bronson did a movie back in 1989 about it called Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects) but these types want people to not know about a serious problem going on.

You know who’s really against Sound of Freedom? Jim Stewartson which again tells you everything you need to know about that psycho.

Forum Clout
Everyone I ever knew who complained about how much people judged them in their hometown has been a person desperate for attention and with no personality beyond their wacky haircut or sexual proclivities. That desperation leads them to making their own persecution their biggest personality trait. In small towns, if you’re nice to people they’ll be nice back. If you’re an asshole, they’ll be assholes back. It’s that simple. Then people wonder why everyone who moves to a big city is a self-obsessed dipshit.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
The anger from the far left over Sound of Freedom is really disturbing. It’s a movie about child sex trafficking which has been a problem for a long time but they REALLY want people to think it’s all lies and nonsense. Just off the top of my head I can think of three movies also made about it (Rambo Last Blood, Dolph Lundgren’s Skin Traffic, and even Charles Bronson did a movie back in 1989 about it called Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects) but these types want people to not know about a serious problem going on.

You know who’s really against Sound of Freedom? Jim Stewartson which again tells you everything you need to know about that psycho.
Just compare their reaction to 'Sound of Freedom' to their reaction of 'Cuties.' Seriously if any of you guys dig into pizzagate for longer than five minutes, you'll quickly see how deep and far organized pedophilia stretches across the globe. There's plenty of sources debunking the nonsense while dissecting the facts, contrary to what the media would have you believe: that it's a silly conspiracy all about this little pizza parlor in D.C.

It's about as frustrating as watching the news cover Patrick.

Last edited: