Piggy jumps into the Jason Aldean controversy, tells another lie

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It sucked for pat because nobody liked him. Not because he wasnt christian but because he is an unlikeable cunt and all 1000 people knew it. Hard to recover from that label with that small of a population. He is still the same unlikeable cunt without friends but now nobody but the police dept know who he is.

G

So yesterday as you know liberals were having meltdowns over Jason Aldean’s song & video “Try That In A Small Town” and piggy of course had to insert himself into it
View attachment 136513
Of course he has to shit on his hometown because we all know he didn’t have any friends and everyone from there hates him. Also funny to see him think him “escaping” to his current home is a step up and makes him better than others even though he lives in the ghetto in a house that somehow has lost value while other homes have grown largely in value.
View attachment 136514
Funny how they’re so upset over a country song and claiming it’s dangerous yet mocked Ben Shapiro for saying Cardi B’s WAP was vulgar and inappropriate.

Anyway, piggy said he came from a town of 1k people, let’s look that up…
View attachment 136516
Another lie from the pig.

Also speaking of faggots -
View attachment 136517
View attachment 136518
Not only is he being an overdramatic whiny bitch these losers actual believe they are the ones getting CMT to pull the video. You guys know there’s this really popular thing called YouTube? How many people even watch CMT? Not the sun you think it is. All you did was make the song more popular.
So we should really just get the media and the state to denounce people for milling about in a legislative building for a few hours, imprison hundreds for years for a small amount of damage and ignore thousands of people's personal property wrecked by feral nigs and their white simps over a dead thug. Punch a guy who knows how crime rates work, but leave a looter alone.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
So yesterday as you know liberals were having meltdowns over Jason Aldean’s song & video “Try That In A Small Town” and piggy of course had to insert himself into it
View attachment 136513
Of course he has to shit on his hometown because we all know he didn’t have any friends and everyone from there hates him. Also funny to see him think him “escaping” to his current home is a step up and makes him better than others even though he lives in the ghetto in a house that somehow has lost value while other homes have grown largely in value.
View attachment 136514
Funny how they’re so upset over a country song and claiming it’s dangerous yet mocked Ben Shapiro for saying Cardi B’s WAP was vulgar and inappropriate.

Anyway, piggy said he came from a town of 1k people, let’s look that up…
View attachment 136516
Another lie from the pig.

Also speaking of faggots -
View attachment 136517
View attachment 136518
Not only is he being an overdramatic whiny bitch these losers actual believe they are the ones getting CMT to pull the video. You guys know there’s this really popular thing called YouTube? How many people even watch CMT? Not the sun you think it is. All you did was make the song more popular.
Aldean was born in Macon but he grew up in the much smaller suburban area of Bolingbroke, which is in fact by comparison, a small town population of 497. Hell it’s not even a town, it’s an unincorporated census designated place.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I grew up in a small town about that size and it was no problem for any minorities because there weren't any. Strangely almost no violent crime either.
Same grew up in a small town in Louisiana. 1 black family, only crime was shithead teenagers smoking in the park and stealing candy and cokes from the one gas station we had. It’s gotten bigger, we have over 3,000 people now. Theres more blacks, but they're typically affluent, theres no "projects" to speak of here. Just a small town in the richest Parish in the state, full of affluent/upper middle class families.

i went to high school with Theo Von. Just wanted to name drop there lol.

G

Literally every popular rap song is about being an anti-social & violent piece of shit and THIS is what the degenerates on the left choose to get enraged over.

I’m starting to think these weirdos just hate white people and worship niggers or something.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Literally every popular rap song is about being an anti-social & violent piece of shit and THIS is what the degenerates on the left choose to get enraged over.

I’m starting to think these weirdos just hate white people and worship niggers or something.
Their logic is crazy. Heaven forbid people take pride in their community instead of burning it down and stealing from all the businesses and population.

Last edited:
G

Never heard of this guy, and while I'd probably agree with the point about country music, it's fucking Macon. It's not inconceivable for some redneck good old boy to be from there and stomping around the woods and shit. It's not NYC or LA where it takes an hour just to get out of it.

G

Never heard of this guy, and while I'd probably agree with the point about country music, it's fucking Macon. It's not inconceivable for some redneck good old boy to be from there and stomping around the woods and shit. It's not NYC or LA where it takes an hour just to get out of it.
You need to stop trying to logically debate these people. They aren’t arguing in good faith. They simply hate white people and want you dead.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Only reason I'm able to tolerate this place when it becomes boomer Facebook is because I grew up in a small town. I love all kinds of diversity, diversity of opinions whatever it's all good. My best friend Dan o is a redneck.
No way that mick works outside or grew up with outside working

Maybe a chode of an irish red cock, but no red neck