Piggy jumps into the Jason Aldean controversy, tells another lie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So yesterday as you know liberals were having meltdowns over Jason Aldean’s song & video “Try That In A Small Town” and piggy of course had to insert himself into it
IMG_8843.jpeg

Of course he has to shit on his hometown because we all know he didn’t have any friends and everyone from there hates him. Also funny to see him think him “escaping” to his current home is a step up and makes him better than others even though he lives in the ghetto in a house that somehow has lost value while other homes have grown largely in value.
IMG_8842.jpeg

Funny how they’re so upset over a country song and claiming it’s dangerous yet mocked Ben Shapiro for saying Cardi B’s WAP was vulgar and inappropriate.

Anyway, piggy said he came from a town of 1k people, let’s look that up…
IMG_8854.jpeg

Another lie from the pig.

Also speaking of faggots -
IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8846.jpeg

Not only is he being an overdramatic whiny bitch these losers actual believe they are the ones getting CMT to pull the video. You guys know there’s this really popular thing called YouTube? How many people even watch CMT? Not the sun you think it is. All you did was make the song more popular.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hate cosmopolitan big city pat so much.
I just looked up my hometown (the suburbs) and it has about 10k people. Many I went to high school with moved to major cities like piggy is bragging here only to eventually move back to the suburbs to buy houses and start families because so many big cities have become shit holes like Pats neighborhood.

So yesterday as you know liberals were having meltdowns over Jason Aldean’s song & video “Try That In A Small Town” and piggy of course had to insert himself into it
View attachment 136513
Of course he has to shit on his hometown because we all know he didn’t have any friends and everyone from there hates him. Also funny to see him think him “escaping” to his current home is a step up and makes him better than others even though he lives in the ghetto in a house that somehow has lost value while other homes have grown largely in value.
View attachment 136514
Funny how they’re so upset over a country song and claiming it’s dangerous yet mocked Ben Shapiro for saying Cardi B’s WAP was vulgar and inappropriate.

Anyway, piggy said he came from a town of 1k people, let’s look that up…
View attachment 136516
Another lie from the pig.

Also speaking of faggots -
View attachment 136517
View attachment 136518
Not only is he being an overdramatic whiny bitch these losers actual believe they are the ones getting CMT to pull the video. You guys know there’s this really popular thing called YouTube? How many people even watch CMT? Not the sun you think it is. All you did was make the song more popular.
His hometown sucked for him because he had to stick his finger in everyone’s eye, so he assumes it sucked for everyone that was “different.”

His entire personality as a 43-year-old man is showing up those 1000 people he grew up with. He’s failing at that too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His hometown sucked for him because he had to stick his finger in everyone’s eye, so he assumes it sucked for everyone that was “different.”

His entire personality as a 43-year-old man is showing up those 1000 people he grew up with. He’s failing at that too.
He thinks it was a town of a thousand because nobody liked him and he barely left the house. He thinks he’s so much better than everyone because he believes Milwaukee is the “big city” like it’s New York yet it’s nothing special and he lives next to section 8 housing.

Like I said I had friends from my hometown live in the city in their 20s only to move back to the suburbs in their 30s when they got married / started families since the cities are shitty and dangerous.

PeteRose

I just looked up my hometown (the suburbs) and it has about 10k people. Many I went to high school with moved to major cities like piggy is bragging here only to eventually move back to the suburbs to buy houses and start families because so many big cities have become shit holes like Pats neighborhood.
i grew up in a small city. i remember on weekends at knocking tin all week i would go to the big city and brag. when i got my first apartment it was great. i was 22, rick brags like he is overlooking central park in nyc. you live in the fucking ghetto of the one of the smallest and shittest cities in the country.

you live in poverty with a dyke kyke who supports you and think you've made it.

G

tbh BLM should test this out. Call the bluff on whitey...go to bumfuck ruralville and paint a mural of George Floyd on some barn. I bet you if anything, white ppl wont do anything. Loot some silos...flip some tractors. I bet you NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. (and in your hearts, you know this).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like

Funny that they just assume he is singing about black people. Who's the real racist?
There was a carjacking last night in Delaware at a service station on I-95. It’s named “The Biden Welcome Center” which really sums up how America has been going with Joe Biden in charge.