• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig spergs against Cloudflare

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Great, now she’s accusing Gibney of pedophilia for the dumb naked picture of her. I vivedly remember the day that was posted (it WAS only a few months ago) and Admin banned the post within an hour. Even Spaceedge got a temporary ban. So what is Cloudflare supposed to do about that?

This may be a dumb comparison (16, don’t know dick about webhosting) but it would be like if someone posted CP on Reddit and Reddit removed it. Would people be calling for advertisers to deplatform Reddit because…what, the site isn’t instantly moderated BEFORE shit is posted? It makes no sense.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Maybe it’s just my ignorance on the topic but I don’t think shit would ever happen to this place. People will point to KF as a precedent but we are so different from them. Our content and slant may be the same but we don’t have thousands of pages dedicated to doxxing retards, trannies, and faggots who are all private figures. What we are “dedicated” to is talking about a radio show and a single author who is a public figure, not to mention that he is not a minority in any way shape or form. He can cry “harassment” but not discrimination which is likely the more important issue. Also our Admin isn’t an embarrassing faggot who tells foreign governments to fuck off or doesn’t remove shit out of a dumb “free speech” principle.

Idk i’m rambling.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Jackie is trying to disband Dan’s investment club. What a bitch!

But I laugh and laugh at the “himself.” She’s acknowledging that Patrick is a deadbeat dad.

IMG_0196.jpeg
IMG_0197.jpeg

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Great, now she’s accusing Gibney of pedophilia for the dumb naked picture of her. I vivedly remember the day that was posted (it WAS only a few months ago) and Admin banned the post within an hour. Even Spaceedge got a temporary ban. So what is Cloudflare supposed to do about that?

This may be a dumb comparison (16, don’t know dick about webhosting) but it would be like if someone posted CP on Reddit and Reddit removed it. Would people be calling for advertisers to deplatform Reddit because…what, the site isn’t instantly moderated BEFORE shit is posted? It makes no sense.
I remember it as well, it was something along the lines of, I have no idea if it's true but since it's of her and she's claiming it is, it's deleted and the poster is banned. It was extremely proactive

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What is this street shitter retweeting now
View attachment 172444
what does that post have to do with the purpose of creation for the forums you fucking smooth brained imbeciles. People like this are why the short bus kid used to get bullied and an example of why it never should have stopped.