• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig spergs against Cloudflare

G

Dr. Corey is an experimental anti-semite
cor.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
lol at the new Shane Nokes in charge of billions worth of devops who didn't care for years until they mocked him personally, and now it's nonnegotiable overnight.

I'm in charge of QA at a multinational big pharma conglomerate and I will poison all high blood pressure medication because Patrick annoys me!

Forum Clout
I like how he takes this guy at his word like he has any power.
View attachment 172400
It’s clear something happened to the pig and it wasn’t good

No one that matters said his stupid Tiny Tim book is a good idea. Now, three years later, he has pages of trash he can't sell and a new $30k+ judgment
he can't avoid.

At least the account of that sex pest from Star Trek in the 1970's noticed him!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
twitter just seems to be an improv class for complete losers.

people with no education or credentials larping as professionals and acting like keyboard warriors.
While it is hilarious, at some level these people are subsidized enough in life to be able to do this, which is sad.
The amount of energy and resources that must go in scanning and replying to tweets. doing these stupid interviews with other losers with a grudge pretending to be their brown savior who will get them the justice they think they deserve.