Pig meltdown incoming

Spook

Add a subheading.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I love how it only took a week for this to turn into a JFK level conspiracy. CHECK OUT THE GRASSY KNOLL - AUDIO PROVES HE COULDNT MAKE THOSE SHOTS :fighter_sm:
He is so disingenuous. Spreads disinformation and thinks by spamming his twitter with it will change the narrative. Its been fascinating seeing him try to convince himself of his own lies in real time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Their cope is unbelievably delusional, I've never seen anything like it. Biden did literally nothing in four years as President. In Trumps one term, he appointed three Supreme Court Justices, that's more consequential than Bidens entire political career.
He sent half a trillion dollars to 2 other countries.

Petworth dude

Owner declined entry
Their cope is unbelievably delusional, I've never seen anything like it. Biden did literally nothing in four years as President. In Trumps one term, he appointed three Supreme Court Justices, that's more consequential than Bidens entire political career.
Not to sound like a fat faggot with bitch tits, but the infrastructure bill and the CHIPS Act are pretty notable legislative victories. They’re doing a lot more to bring back manufacturing and spur infrastructure projects than most realize.

EraGodless

Dems used zero "democracy" in replacing Biden.

View attachment 213168
Biden literally was kicking and screaming and had to be told that the show was over as big donors were going to pull their donations. To act like this was some noble gesture by Biden is some fucking clown level gaslighting. The only people the left are fooling with this shit is themselves.

Also, how did Biden become the most accomplished president in modern history? What exactly has he done to merit such a claim?

EraGodless

Not to sound like a fat faggot with bitch tits, but the infrastructure bill and the CHIPS Act are pretty notable legislative victories. They’re doing a lot more to bring back manufacturing and spur infrastructure projects than most realize.
Infrastructure bill is filled with pork- chips acr is fine as long as the money is used for its intended purposes (spoiler alert: it won't be). Congrats to Biden for passing legislature while the Dems controlled the House and the Senate. Lol.

Spook

Biden literally was kicking and screaming and had to be told that the show was over as big donors were going to pull their donations. To act like this was some noble gesture by Biden is some fucking clown level gaslighting. The only people the left are fooling with this shit is themselves.

Also, how did Biden become the most accomplished president in modern history? What exactly has he done to merit such a claim?
He accomplished not shitting his pants in public. That's something.