Personal good news

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I

My first trip will be to Poznań and I’ll leave signs about the fat pig wherever I can.
Trust me when I say Małgorzata will appreciate it.

Especially if you refer to him as "The Fat American".
Bummer I couldn’t meet a great poster over at this place, but I understand totally, if I have any questions about Poland I’ll shoot you a DM, child.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Say hello to Ross Scott of Freemans Mind YT videos. He lives in Poland.

yzhwhfcqpey21.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Nice, mate. The women are super hot and mostly completely politically incorrect in Central and Eastern Europe. They'll cook for you, won't nag if you want to go to the pub with your pals and use words like "queer" and "negro" completely innocently. Welcome to Valhalla.

I make no qualms that I landed well outside my league.

a928fe6f7921b494c75b29e9c255e58f.jpeg

Poland has beautiful women. They may not all age well, but even that's been proven wrong. And hell, can they ever cook.

G

Waited until all the papers were signed and shit, so now I can say I landed my dream job during the pandemic and was able to move to Poland. Arrived the other day, living in a medium-sized city and looking for apartments. It’s gonna be hard getting a grasp of the language but I don’t mind.
I don’t know why I decided to share this here, but I like this place. You’ll all probably call me a faggot, and that’s cool too.
Nigga, don't lie. We know you're still in Milwaukee.

Cptbaldopie

My work truck died last week. 02 f-250 with just under 300,000 miles. I found another 02 f-250 with 42,000 miles at a estate sale for relatively decent price.