Personal good news

G

What's the weather like during the summer there? Also what restrictions are in place for people who just want to go there to visit? Also how long are you allowed to stay there if you are just a tourist?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
What's the weather like during the summer there? Also what restrictions are in place for people who just want to go there to visit? Also how long are you allowed to stay there if you are just a tourist?
Right now it’s nice, mid 70s and sunny.

restrictions seem pretty lax. Some people wear masks inside, others don’t.

for visitors, you should be fine. The Polish border is open to American tourists, and you can stay for up to 3 months without a visa.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Waited until all the papers were signed and shit, so now I can say I landed my dream job during the pandemic and was able to move to Poland. Arrived the other day, living in a medium-sized city and looking for apartments. It’s gonna be hard getting a grasp of the language but I don’t mind.
I don’t know why I decided to share this here, but I like this place. You’ll all probably call me a faggot, and that’s cool too.

First off, welcome to this wonderful country. It's really nicer than most outsiders would think.

Second, get yourself a hot krupnik ASAP. A nice, delightful liquor on those cold nights.

Third, and most importantly, do not come looking for me as I will not acknowledge you outside of this forum. I have carved out a nice little niche in Poland, and while you guys crack me up, I can't let you fucking wankers ruin my middle-road success.

.... Love ya!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I
First off, welcome to this wonderful country. It's really nicer than most outsiders would think.

Second, get yourself a hot krupnik ASAP. A nice, delightful liquor on those cold nights.

Third, and most importantly, do not come looking for me as I will not acknowledge you outside of this forum. I have carved out a nice little niche in Poland, and while you guys crack me up, I can't let you fucking wankers ruin my middle-road success.

.... Love ya!
My first trip will be to Poznań and I’ll leave signs about the fat pig wherever I can.