People who work in restraunts are faggots

Rascal

I'm not talking about an Ernest hard working restraint owner. I'm talking about your typical late 20s to latest 30s losers who were too stupid to succeed at real jobs and are still pretending their kids.

Fucking just huddling with each other babbling about BULLSHIT while I wait here like an ASSHOLE without a drink. Your not in high school anymore you dumb cunts.

There's always people who work there sitting at the bar. But it's their day off. And there chatting with the simp bartender about what they watched on Netflix all day because they were soooo hungover from the party after work last night!!!!!

If your 22 it's a great lifestyle. But you middle aged faggots can fuck off.

It's "THERE kids", stupid.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'm not talking about an Ernest hard working restraint owner.
Sir, are you ok?

Nice earnest, stupid.
1690195577426.jpeg

Nice restaurant, stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I agree the service industry is a terrible job, mostly from office drones who somehow think they are above this job. Some of my best and worst memories come from working in that business. People who work in grey cubes all day having to be PC because God forbid someone here you say "shit" instead of "darn". Everyone being so fake to each other for 8 hours a day is maddening. Enjoy working next to diversity hires who you have to pick up the slack for because D'Quanashay was late and had her nails did
None of that shit exists in the restaurant business.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I agree the service industry is a terrible job, mostly from office drones who somehow think they are above this job. Some of my best and worst memories come from working in that business. People who work in grey cubes all day having to be PC because God forbid someone here you say "shit" instead of "darn". Everyone being so fake to each other for 8 hours a day is maddening. Enjoy working next to diversity hires who you have to pick up the slack for because D'Quanashay was late and had her nails did
None of that shit exists in the restaurant business.
I don’t believe that is the case anymore. I’d bet if a 22 year old waitress heard you say something that could be construed as racist then you’d probably be fired pretty quickly.

G

Officially tapping out on restraunts. If someone takes me out, fine. Otherwise fuck off. I'm done.

I sit down and ask for a menu. Faggot plants a QR code in my face. Hey faggot. My phones dead. The fuck do I do now?

Uhhhh, we have paper menus. Then why didn't you fucking give me one? FAGGOT.

DAY ONE of a no restraunt, home cooked only diet.

Lately I've been spending money like real nigger. Ribeye steaks, multiple, drinks not giving a fuck. Wallet hurts like shit and I don't even feel GOOD after eating this SLOP.

What I'm going to do is 3 home cooked meals a day. Vegatables, carbs, meat. Fruits for snacks during the day. Maybe some celery at night, chewed thoroughly.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Tell these LIBTARD lazy faggots your time and money is more important. They should all be put out of business for ripping people off the way they have.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Officially tapping out on restraunts. If someone takes me out, fine. Otherwise fuck off. I'm done.

I sit down and ask for a menu. Faggot plants a QR code in my face. Hey faggot. My phones dead. The fuck do I do now?

Uhhhh, we have paper menus. Then why didn't you fucking give me one? FAGGOT.

DAY ONE of a no restraunt, home cooked only diet.

Lately I've been spending money like real nigger. Ribeye steaks, multiple, drinks not giving a fuck. Wallet hurts like shit and I don't even feel GOOD after eating this SLOP.

What I'm going to do is 3 home cooked meals a day. Vegatables, carbs, meat. Fruits for snacks during the day. Maybe some celery at night, chewed thoroughly.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Tell these LIBTARD lazy faggots your time and money is more important. They should all be put out of business for ripping people off the way they have.
CHEW THOROUGLY that's a fucking rib pulverizing callback

bantadant

Fantastic Man
I've done pretty hard labour jobs most of my life and working at a restaurant seems like hell that I wouldn't be able to hack.
That's what bothers me about restaurant bullshit- It's all manufactured stress for no fucking reason. Better stress myself out until I have an ulcer because the fat asshole at table 9 ordered his steak medium rare and we accidentally served him one that was medium!

Fucking self important industry- it's just fucking food. Get over yoruselves

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
That's what bothers me about restaurant bullshit- It's all manufactured stress for no fucking reason. Better stress myself out until I have an ulcer because the fat asshole at table 9 ordered his steak medium rare and we accidentally served him one that was medium!

Fucking self important industry- it's just fucking food. Get over yoruselves
I think mostly about waitresses. Tiny chicks carrying huge trays full of food and drinks. I'm a strong guy and I don't trust that I wouldn't trip on my own feet and accidentally dump a tray full of hot soup on a baby or something. I also just don't have the kiss-ass gene you need to do a job like that well. If someone's an asshole to me I'm gonna give it back to them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Was just working at a bar this year, first couple days there we closed and lit up a cigarette, bartender goes “Fuckin niggers ruined Philadelphia”
I didn’t work in a restaurant for long but my boss loved Stern and would always say racist shit to me. I would have stayed if I wasn’t only making 18/ hour.