People who work in restraunts are faggots

G

I'm not talking about an Ernest hard working restraint owner. I'm talking about your typical late 20s to latest 30s losers who were too stupid to succeed at real jobs and are still pretending their kids.

Fucking just huddling with each other babbling about BULLSHIT while I wait here like an ASSHOLE without a drink. Your not in high school anymore you dumb cunts.

There's always people who work there sitting at the bar. But it's their day off. And there chatting with the simp bartender about what they watched on Netflix all day because they were soooo hungover from the party after work last night!!!!!

If your 22 it's a great lifestyle. But you middle aged faggots can fuck off.

[BOC][/BOC]

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
“um i’m actually a server.” how bout you serve my 5+ inches into your mouth, toots. how’s that grab ya? i’ve never worked in a restaurant but i’d venture to guess that i’d hate it/not be very good at it. i’d rather take the trade off of more physically demanding manual labor than have to deal with the public on such a constant basis like that

“um i’m actually a server.” how bout you serve my 5+ inches into your mouth, toots. how’s that grab ya? i’ve never worked in a restaurant but i’d venture to guess that i’d hate it/not be very good at it. i’d rather take the trade off of more physically demanding manual labor than have to deal with the public on such a constant basis like that
To me, working at a place where you have to constantly socially interact is 100 times more draining than digging ditches in 95 degree heat

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
To me, working at a place where you have to constantly socially interact is 100 times more draining than digging ditches in 95 degree heat
Yeah but you could definitely last as a server if you needed to. Very few bartenders could dig trenches for 8 hours a day. Fuck, I don’t half of the posters here could do that. Including me.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Good for you. Save your money and your health. They're all a rip off now.
I cant imagine what the pricing looks like now . Fast food is ridiculously overpriced now so sit down places must be crazy. I stopped going to them a few years before the pandemic, after I moved to place with mostly shitty restaurant options and I was working nights. After inflation, I cant justify it. I can make my own food and eat for a week on what it would cost for one meal.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
agreed. i get along with 98% of my customers but that’s bc our interactions are pretty irrelevant & i’m scrupulous about never giving them a reason to bitch. too much room for error in food service.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
agreed. i get along with 98% of my customers but that’s bc our interactions are pretty irrelevant & i’m scrupulous about never giving them a reason to bitch. too much room for error in food service.
My social battery is incredibly short and I often need to go entire days without really talking to anyone. I fucking sucked at being polite to people that were cunty about not having a fork or something

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
the-sopranos.gif

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
I cant imagine what the pricing looks like now . Fast food is ridiculously overpriced now so sit down places must be crazy. I stopped going to them a few years before the pandemic, after I moved to place with mostly shitty restaurant options and I was working nights. After inflation, I cant justify it. I can make my own food and eat for a week on what it would cost for one meal.
Going to restaurants is a boomerism. It's not for anybody reasonable.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I had to turn off the movie "Waiting" because it was giving me thick douche chills. Just another day at the office, with the SARCASTIC smart ass witty back of house and front of house snipers!!! They'll getcha!

I fucking hate their little "culture" they all think they're part of. They have stupid little words they all use like "CLOPEN!" Isn't that a cute phrase that we use to describe our employers taking advantage of us having zero leverage in our professional dynamic? Oh wait, I didn't mean to call them my "employer" since technically we're not real employees who make real money.

Their entitlement to tips is hilarious too. When I was a kid I literally lived off of tips, so it's not like I "don't get it." I've been there, and I never shamed someone for not tipping or tipping too little. And they're always bitching about tips, their tables, the bosses, etc. and trying to suck dishwasher cock in the walk-in freezers.

The one positive to that wagey lifestyle is, if you can afford to live like a rat, it's an excellent way to meet hot bitches and have them locked up in a building with you all day forced to interact with you. Depending on the joint's management, you will usually work directly with the hottest desperate teens in the area. If you work in a restaurant and can't get laid, you are immune to having sex. @gassers and any other incels abound should consider picking up a few shifts.