• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile activist Eric Hildeman’s celebrity crush is a 13 year old Natalie Portman.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
THAT'S a different tune than the one you've all been singing for quite awhile. Sure you are! Strongly implied if not outright said.

I am a huge science fiction fan. The CS Lewis space trilogy is one of my all time favorite series.

SFWA hasn’t got a monopoly on science fiction, it seems to be a niche audience of delusional writers, atheists and pedophiles. In your case, all 3.

SFWA operates to benefit a small number of fragile ego losers like Patrick, at everybody else’s expense. They also for sure have a severe problem with pedophiles.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Numerology. Of those three, two are long dead and the other one is incarcerated. And where are you getting 75 from, besides pulling it out of your ass?
Read again until you get it. And please mind your language. You sound like someone who has serious attitude problem.

Forum Clout
Yes, let's all continue to look in the same place that everyone else is - that will help things! Ignore the SFWA, the public schools and other havens for faggots! Sam Delaney is actually a Catholic priest!
Imagine respecting and defending this repugnant degenerate:

"It’s a relentlessly nasty book filled with detailed descriptions of some pretty raunchy sex acts involving the consumption of bodily fluids and waste, characters who get off on calling each other racial slurs, and scenes of incest, bestiality, underage sex, promiscuity, polyamory, and more."

"He took their fantasies of violence and murder and played them out in a story about a rapist-for-hire, and the twelve-year-old boy who hangs out with him and becomes his protégée."

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Hot take, I've never thought Natalie Portman was attractive and was pretty sure all my pervazoid friends who did were either nuts or screwing with me.

sUqlFwQ.jpg
Hey, didn't hildy want to be a public school teacher after dropping out of the seminary? Must have been following the smell of fresh meat, which led him to SFWA.