• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile activist Eric Hildeman’s celebrity crush is a 13 year old Natalie Portman.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
He also said that raping children should be taught as philosophy to kindergarteners. I can only assume he would want to teach that to kids so they don't tattle and that's why he wanted to teach in schools.

Remember kids, if you tell your parents where I touched you, you're worse than someone who trolls online obituarys!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He also said that raping children should be taught as philosophy to kindergarteners. I can only assume he would want to teach that to kids so they don't tattle and that's why he wanted to teach in schools.

Remember kids, if you tell your parents where I touched you, you're worse than someone who trolls online obituarys!

The more I find out about this guy, the less his admitted pedophilia can be seen as “virtuous” - it’s all the time with that guy!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He said she became a “a sex symbol” to him in V for Vendetta. The movie where she has her head shaved except for the scene when she’s posing as a little girl to lure a pedophile

This is the smoking gun @NormsGhost comment?

Why do you make your mentally ill wife dress like a little girl? Do you make her dye her hair in childish fashions to turn you on?

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
He said she became a “a sex symbol” to him in V for Vendetta. The movie where she has her head shaved except for the scene when she’s posing as a little girl to lure a pedophile
I had to re-watch V for Vendetta in order to know what the hell you were talking about. I'd completely forgotten the scene where Portman dresses as a Lolita to entrap a pedophile priest.
So, three things:
1) This whole thing started when I Tweeted that y'all ignore real pedophilia in the priesthood in favor of imagined pedophilia in SFWA. You don't give a DAMN about pedos if you aren't regularly attacking the Catholic church, and that's a fact!
2) Certainly not my favorite scene if I'd forgotten it.
3) My actual favorite part about the scene is where Bishop Lilliman, the pedo priest in question, dies by getting fed a cyanide-laced communion wafer by V, who was let into the Bishop's home by Evey.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I had to re-watch V for Vendetta in order to know what the hell you were talking about. I'd completely forgotten the scene where Portman dresses as a Lolita to entrap a pedophile priest.
So, three things:
1) This whole thing started when I Tweeted that y'all ignore real pedophilia in the priesthood in favor of imagined pedophilia in SFWA. You don't give a DAMN about pedos if you aren't regularly attacking the Catholic church, and that's a fact!
2) Certainly not my favorite scene if I'd forgotten it.
3) My actual favorite part about the scene is where Bishop Lilliman, the pedo priest in question, dies by getting fed a cyanide-laced communion wafer by V, who was let into the Bishop's home by Evey.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
I forgot how this was a forum of Jesuits; I don’t think many folks here have much love for the Church outside of trad cath internet larping.

The fact remains that you have a vested interest in defending the “good pedophiles.” You’ve insisted on pointing out the virtues of celibate pedophilia. It’s a bizarre hill to die on; it’s like defending Nazi party members that were not involved with the death camps and promoted environmental conservation. What larger point are you trying to make? That we shouldn’t judge an entire group because some people aren’t as bad? It’s really weird dude and pedophilia being the basis to make this point makes you look really bad,