Pat’s N friend got their visa denied.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
i'm both i can put on makeup or be cute or i can just sit on my front porch and let people give me xanax

This is the way. Half the time I let myself look like the unabomber with ridiculous unkempt hair and a zz top beard, just using prescription medicine to float through work drudgery, and other times I actually apply myself and worry about my appearance, get a sharp haircut and a beard shape up and stuff.

I can’t imagine doing that all the time though, it would be exhausting. I want to temper it with long periods of being a schizophrenic esoteric preacher screaming about inter dimensional thought patterns looking disgusting and gross.

I have no idea how I keep a steady decent enough job.

G

I assume Pat is so worked up over this as he planned on offering Ocachobe’s continental Africa farts to big Nick in hopes of being allowed back in to her half of the hovel.

He figured since she is such a big fan of the urban youths pumping her up that an actual African blasting away would definitely get him back in her good graces.

G

I don’t save them, just photos I’ve come across here over the years.
Sir, with all due respect, these two persons are nothing alike. You'll notice that Rihanna is 1) in significantly better shape, 2) this is an old pic of Bam and she has only gotten fatter and uglier, 3) Rihanna has smooth areolas and actual weight to her tits, 4) Bam's areolas and nips are covered in brail, and finally 5) the tumor growing out of Bam's belly button which should be enough on its own to set her on fire.

The only decent pic of Bam there ever was was a heavily photoshopped romance novel cover, and that was 30 years ago.

1660870620930.png

1660870802217.png

G

Sir, with all due respect, these two persons are nothing alike. You'll notice that Rihanna is 1) in significantly better shape, 2) this is an old pic of Bam and she has only gotten fatter and uglier, 3) Rihanna has smooth areolas and actual weight to her tits, 4) Bam's areolas and nips are covered in brail, and finally 5) the tumor growing out of Bam's belly button which should be enough on its own to set her on fire.

The only decent pic of Bam there ever was was a heavily photoshopped romance novel cover, and that was 30 years ago.

View attachment 60586

View attachment 60587
Thank you.

Bam is a mediocre 6.5 that you're fine to hang out and spend time with, but avoid letting your friends see. She's ok.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Why would they give a visa to any Nigerian? 419 scamming is seriously their fourth biggest industry after like oil and cobalt exports or some shit.

You know they ask questions about your finances at those interviews and he had to tell them he has no income but he does have people from America he gets to send him money on the internet.

Last edited:
G

i know my body aint all that but im actually gorgeous i just dont like to show my face that much. before rihanna became famous people compared me to angelina jolie
this comment totally doesnt bother me.
Are you currently afraid of getting monkey pox because so many niggers are on the down low?