Pat’s N friend got their visa denied.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
BBD949C0-1DF2-4058-B494-A899F788F9C2.jpeg
Pig is getting mouthy with the US Embassy:
C938EB42-1017-48FE-9498-3A116A98622F.jpeg

It’s really incredible that he feels Twitter works this way. Just oinking out demands and expecting immediate reply.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I wonder why he got denied… he probably has no money of his own to show and because he’s a crippled faggot, had no way to prove he could pay for his healthcare.

Also, if he’s going there to attend a con wouldn’t he need the business visa to sell his shitty books? He would have arrived at the airport and had his ass sent right home even if he got the visa

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
When I can be bothered I’m going to find my comment months ago predicting “unspecified visa issues” - although it’s not worth bragging about since anyone and everyone with common sense knew what was going to happen.

The next fundraiser to fight the visa office is next
Pretty spot on though I thought he would just no show not create another sob story to get even more money thrown at him.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I wonder why he got denied… he probably has no money of his own to show and because he’s a crippled faggot, had no way to prove he could pay for his healthcare.

Also, if he’s going there to attend a con wouldn’t he need the business visa to sell his shitty books? He would have arrived at the airport and had his ass sent right home even if he got the visa
He didn’t try, he grifted Eric Hildemans of 8k.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.