• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

Forum Clout
The way his face immediately goes back to a scowl is creepy.
ezgif-5-cc1b690abb.gif

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I can't stop watching this clip.

The sassiness. The eye-roll. The finish with a twitch has got a nigga's ribs hurtin'.

You could pretty much show a non-Patposter that clip and they would quickly understand the kind of person Jen is.
Its a mini tantrum. He is frustrated that the people he challenged on the internet 5 years ago continue to expose his lies and they keep uncovering more of his embarrassing life details proving he is a fraud. He thought he would get eventually get the upper hand and outlast the trolls but its costed him thousands of dollars and zero progress. He thought he was in the clear by paying only to find out hes only 1/4 way out of the woods on his legal debt.

He went from talking like he is King Shit to now to the " OMG, grow up all you do is make fun of me." like he is the mature one. When he has spent 8+ years shit talking Trump and the GOP on twitter on a daily basis but he thinks that is some how " saving the world". He likes to shit on republicans like his trolls like to shit on him. If it wasnt for him getting trolled so hard he would be as boastful and obnoxious as ever. The trolling only suppresses it. He has learned nothing from it all. When the patposting was pulled back he went right back to picking fights and looking for confrontations to argue about on twitter. He cant just pick a fight, argue for a couple days, then block and act like he doesnt have time for such things with people that dont know he is just LARPing as an intellectual. The trolls dropping his court paperwork and arrest history in the middle of one of his arguments totally blow up his " Im better/smarter than you are" attitude in the arguments. He loses the benefit of the doubt and gets exposed as the piece of shit he is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The police have all the power? While he just an interview saying the police have done nothing and actually encourage and reward us to bother him. He can’t even keep his story straight for a couple hours.

The legal system is either his best friend or worst enemy depending on who he's talking to and the narrative he's trying to spin. I think even in his 1.7 brain he knows he's contradicting himself but he doesn't care as long as he gets away with the lie in the moment. It's incredibly childlike and fat behavior.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The legal system is either his best friend or worst enemy depending on who he's talking to and the narrative he's trying to spin. I think even in his 1.7 brain he knows he's contradicting himself but he doesn't care as long as he gets away with the lie in the moment. It's incredibly childlike and fat behavior.
IMG_2133.jpeg

Their hunting us but also don’t care that we bother him since not illegal to upset him on twitter