• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's interview with sonnyboo

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
4-6 people lolwut?

So more side characters than stlakers?
Saying theres 4-6 people isn’t a cope as to say we’re irrelevant. It’s to try to add credibility his claim about us being cyberstalker terrorists. If he said “Yeah there are about X amount of registered users and 200-300 active members” anyone with a brain would immediately apply some logic and go “So you’re telling me 200-300 people are involved in SWATting you and stalking you?” Then it needs to be clarified that no, those people just harass me and call me a fat slob. Then anyone doing their own research realizes this place doesn’t condone that at all. Then everything he’s saying falls apart. He’s a boob, basically.

G

I think Leslie did say there was a time in the trump era of people getting book deals related to their twitter numbers - thinking “well he has an audience so that means they will buy his books!” and from what I’ve read in the publishing world it isn’t that hard to get a book deal - they pretty much sign next to anyone and hope they can sell or have some huge hit. Just look at your average Barnes & noble and there’s gotta be thousands of authors nobody has heard of with books in there. Something like majority of published books don’t even sell over 500 copies.

Him having that twitter audience I’m sure played a major factor in getting a deal since he uses his follow number as his main credential for success. Of course Tor learned (and he’s even admitted while bragging about himself) that his political heavy tweets don’t sell his books. Turns out people that spend all day crying about Trump on twitter don’t read books - especially crappy sci-fi ones.

Him crying he needs his twitter since he’s an author now is a bit of a lie - especially when he barely even mentions his books. You look at EVS and his twitter is prob 90-95 him promoting his work and 5% his political thoughts and opinions. Which is the correct way to use social media as a creative with products to sell. Pat is fat.
I'm never sure what to think of Pat and his relationship with the truth, on any topic. Is he willfully and knowingly lying right now in this interview? Does he actually believe this? Or, to take it one step further, has he just convinced himself that he believes this, cognitive dissonance be damned? Does Pat even experience cognitive dissonance?

I'll never know the answers to the above but as far as I can tell, one way or another, Pat will usually believe the version of a story that is -- somehow, some way -- most convenient to him. You can witness this tendency play out in real time throughout the Josiah Tapes with a supposed confidant.

This isn't to say Pat doesn't knowingly lie at times. The culprit responsible for the vandalism of his motorcycle sure looked exactly like him. And, more assuredly, his use of the word "simply" is a tell of his that's repeated itself throughout court appearances and interviews: anything following it is going to be a massive, bold-faced lie.

Recently I listened to an interesting interview where the interviewee stated you should ignore most business advice because the conditions that made said business a success are no longer the same by the time you hear this advice. It was in the context of tech entrepreneurship and it made me think, and I believe this is largely true -- and based on personal experience unrelated to tech, to life in general. A good deal of the things I've done to grow a successful career couldn't be replicated 1-to-1 now, and I've dated women outside my league who I met on a day I had a fire burning inside that left a strong impression. A lot of things come down to time and place.

But when business leaders give advice that might not play today, they aren't exactly lying. Our egos are pretty good at avoiding the recognition of luck, or whatever you want to call it.

All this is to say, I wouldn't say Pat's being duplicitous about his Twitter and his past success of signing book deals. But I think it's safe to say his next deal, if there is one, will be different.

cachorro

Forum Clout
His mouth is so fucking disturbing. More than any other trait of his it creeps me out the most.

View attachment 179018
A normal persons lips are like this. The bottom lip and the top lip connect at the corners of the mouth. As you can see the opening of the mouth extends to the borders of the lips. All front teeth are visible. The top lip is curved two times like a wave and not anything crazy.

View attachment 179019
This is Ricks mouth. The bottom lip doesn’t connect to anything and his mouth extends past his lips. His top lip connects at a much shorter place than the bottom lip. His top lift instead of being a wave like curve is the most dramatic peaks of two mountains. His mouth can only open so you see his two big front teeth.

I’ve truly never seen anything like it.
His fat mouth is folding over onto itself

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I'm never sure what to think of Pat and his relationship with the truth, on any topic. Is he willfully and knowingly lying right now in this interview? Does he actually believe this? Or, to take it one step further, has he just convinced himself that he believes this, cognitive dissonance be damned? Does Pat even experience cognitive dissonance?

I'll never know the answers to the above but as far as I can tell, one way or another, Pat will usually believe the version of a story that is -- somehow, some way -- most convenient to him. You can witness this tendency play out in real time throughout the Josiah Tapes with a supposed confidant.

This isn't to say Pat doesn't knowingly lie at times. The culprit responsible for the vandalism of his motorcycle sure looked exactly like him. And, more assuredly, his use of the word "simply" is a tell of his that's repeated itself throughout court appearances and interviews: anything following it is going to be a massive, bold-faced lie.

Recently I listened to an interesting interview where the interviewee stated you should ignore most business advice because the conditions that made said business a success are no longer the same by the time you hear this advice. It was in the context of tech entrepreneurship and it made me think, and I believe this is largely true -- and based on personal experience unrelated to tech, to life in general. A good deal of the things I've done to grow a successful career couldn't be replicated 1-to-1 now, and I've dated women outside my league who I met on a day I had a fire burning inside that left a strong impression. A lot of things come down to time and place.

But when business leaders give advice that might not play today, they aren't exactly lying. Our egos are pretty good at avoiding the recognition of luck, or whatever you want to call it.

All this is to say, I wouldn't say Pat's being duplicitous about his Twitter and his past success of signing book deals. But I think it's safe to say his next deal, if there is one, will be different.
He lies. We’ve caught him so many times telling the truth when he doesn’t realize he’s talking to someone from here. It’s happened so much that I can’t believe there’s anyone left who still thinks he’s delusional. He’s just dumb and fat.

Forum Clout
DB87B308-6051-4BF3-95EE-07AB448ABF5D.jpeg

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
Where there's smoke there's fire

The Truck Stop MKE 1709 N. Arlington Place, is asking for the community's help after a burglary on Jan. 7.

Owner Justin Kling said his restaurant was broken into and a safe that he kept in the office was stolen, leaving him without the money he would use to fund his food truck business during the summer.

The Milwaukee Police Department confirmed it's looking for unknown suspects who forced entry to the business around 6:45 a.m. on Jan. 7.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout

The Truck Stop MKE 1709 N. Arlington Place, is asking for the community's help after a burglary on Jan. 7.

Owner Justin Kling said his restaurant was broken into and a safe that he kept in the office was stolen, leaving him without the money he would use to fund his food truck business during the summer.

The Milwaukee Police Department confirmed it's looking for unknown suspects who forced entry to the business around 6:45 a.m. on Jan. 7.
Rumor has it someone saw a fat pig ducking through alleyways around 7am that day and it wasn't rooting for truffles.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

Find the 107.9 Truck Stop 10 to 15 thousand fuchitive!!! Sponsored by Pita Pit.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Some notes I took while listening:

- There are 4-6 stalkers. That's Dan, Boomia, Josiah, SpaceEdge, Andrew Nads, and HoneyBadger. Everyone else is safe from prison.
- He says courts reward stalkers. That's just him being butt hurt about court records documenting his Ls.
- When the Berdyck guy was shit talking him, he had to correct him on the number of swats, and then flex on him by bringing up his bomb threats. Six bomb threats. Regardless of the fact that this number is completely made up even if you let him claim the bomb threat that we know he made up, he clearly seems proud of his status as the top swatting target. It's like he has Munchausen syndrome.
- He uses the phrase "that's not swatting" when talking about some incident that Berdyck was claiming, which is funny because he's never had a swat team show up at his house.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

It's not a lie, if you believe it.

The crazy part is, I doubt Patrick has ever watched one episode of Seinfeld.

Last edited:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Some notes I took while listening:

- There are 4-6 stalkers. That's Dan, Boomia, Josiah, SpaceEdge, Andrew Nads, and HoneyBadger. Everyone else is safe from prison.
- He says courts reward stalkers. That's just him being butt hurt about court records documenting his Ls.
- When the Berdyck guy was shit talking him, he had to correct him on the number of swats, and then flex on him by bringing up his bomb threats. Six bomb threats. Regardless of the fact that this number is completely made up even if you let him claim the bomb threat that we know he made up, he clearly seems proud of his status as the top swatting target. It's like he has Munchausen syndrome.
- He uses the phrase "that's not swatting" when talking about some incident that Berdyck was claiming, which is funny because he's never had a swat team show up at his house.
We at least know his retarded definition of swatting becuase he let it slip once or twice. He usually keeps his proprietary definitions to himself so he can just say you're wrong about everything child and be right in his own smooth brain.

Something like "misleading the police to attempt to harm or kill someone". Which, of course is retarded because you have to know the state of mind of the person. It's why perjury isn't often prosecuted. Or why the media says untrue, mistruths, etc instead of lie. Lie requires you to show the state of mind.

Tweeting at the mpd could be swatting. He's changed the defintion from the action or result , the swat team shows up to your house. To the state of mind of the perpetrator.

He's set up an unfalsifiable defintion. Anything could be swaTTing then.

Nice semantics, stupid.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

Isn’t this like the 3rd of his watering holes that has gotten broken into or burned down or whatever? Does he case these joints while cultivating his alcoholism at them?