• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick’s Christmas Day 2023 is the most depressing thing I’ve ever witnessed

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don’t even know if he even likes Star Wars that much, he just wants everyone to know he’s a big fan because it’s part of his “personality” because these books I can’t see even big fans buying. It’s like he does this to brag he’s the biggest fan.
His favorite character is Obi wan from the prequels. That says it all.

1703614963820.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It wouldn't surprise me if he took a quick trip to whatever physical bookstore is still open in Milwaukee to buy these for himself. They're weirdly self-serving presents that "promote" his upcoming novel and hot sauce.

Otherwise, what a lazy gift. Yo dawg I heard you wrote a sequel to A Christmas Carol so I bought you A Christmas Carol to celebrate you finishing it!
He bought them a few days ago.
IMG_0254.jpeg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Looked up the books, the hot sauce one is 117 pages and mostly charts/photos. The Christmas Carol one is 48 pages so it's been heavily abridged. Nice of Nikki to buy him things that fit his reading level.

When was the last time she was seen in a photo? No loving Christmas selfie?
Brewers opener is to my knowledge the last non-media tour image containing Patrick and Niki. (He also posted tedious pictures of his hands holding leaves and flowers but those obviously don’t count.) The full-size was too big to post here so enjoy this edit instead.

IMG_9386.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I’m pretty sure most readers use kindles and don’t read physical books anymore. My father is in his 60s and hasn’t opened a physical book in years - everything he reads is through the kindle.
I just read something to the contrary about this recently. Physical books still dominate sales by something like 3:1 vs e-books.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I don’t even know if he even likes Star Wars that much, he just wants everyone to know he’s a big fan because it’s part of his “personality” because these books I can’t see even big fans buying. It’s like he does this to brag he’s the biggest fan.
He was a Star Trek guy until he decided to LARP as a macho man, now he doesn't bring it up as much because he realizes Star Trek fans are unfuckable nerds whereas Star Wars fans are just embarrassing manchildren.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I just read something to the contrary about this recently. Physical books still dominate sales by something like 3:1 vs e-books.
That’s interesting, I guess people still want to have bookshelves full of books. My father is a big reader with a pretty large bookshelf but also doesn’t like “clutter” so he reads everything now on the kindle.

Also interesting that Pat claims to make so much from e-sales yet physical books sell more and we’ve seen those awful numbers.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It's like saying you're a big fan of steak and eating at Applebee's. He doesn't get it. He's a low IQ autistic narcissist.

My wife loves science fiction. She reads tons of science fiction books, watches dumb fuck, low budget Sci Fi channel movies, and loves to play stupid, boring sci fi themed board games. You know what she doesn't give a single fuck about? Star Wars, Star Trek and Dr. Who. That's rube level shit for Sci Fi fans. Real Sci Fi fans like smart, thoughtful shit - thought exercises about what could happen with science and how it could impact real people like her. That's science fiction. Not Ronald Dumpf and space Chilis. Not intersectional feminism projected onto space crabs.

Pat, you're an idiot. You write idiotic shit because you're an idiot. I actually had my wife read In The Black and she thought it was dumb as fuck. She, a person who devours science fiction novels, thought your book stunk. Her specific criticism was that the book felt like it was written by an idiot. Take that to heart if you stumble upon this, you jack ass. You're not a good writer. Crawl back to Target and hope to god they'll rehire you. You're a 45 year old, career bum who radiates ineptitude. Happy New Year, you bum.
Star wars isn't science fiction which explains why he likes it. It's "a western in space". There's no science in the original trilogy. They aren't talking about some extention of the current quantum theories that are unproven but plausible that make the shit possible. It's just magic. It's a fucking space western with fantasy magic.