Patrick Tomlinson Swatted!

G

He's causing the police to come to his home and scare his wife with guns drawn? Riiiggght.
He seemed to think it was pretty funny during that first interview when he was grinning like a lunatic. If you’re operating under the assumption that this maniac has any sense of right and wrong then you’re mistaken. Now apologize for that ironic agreement.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I don't know anything about the guy and can't begin to understand some of your obsession with him. I don't get how fucking with him and scaring his wife is funny. There's plenty of O&A Universe folks to shit on and pick apart. No interest in this guy at all.
Why do you care what people do to him if you don’t know him. You on the one hand say not to fuck with Patrick, but on the other, fuck with some o&a people….

G

I really hope you're joking about all this...
Have you seen those interviews? The man is a fucking maniac. I understand if you’re under the mistaken idea that Patrick can get this place shut down. He can’t. He couldn’t even get KF shut down. That was the tranny pedo and that lasted about a week.

The Cumias have been defeated. We won that. Patrick is the one attempting to get this place shut down and he and Weimar are no better than Anthony and Hollander.

This will be over soon enough. This lunatic is going to get himself thrown in prison for a multitude of reasons most of all for lying to the FBI.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This post reminds me of the "16. Dont know dick about the internet.." post made by Josef Kumiya, long ago....
What I am saying is that this character is sus.....
So he decides to return when this place barely trolls O&A characters? He is like those undercover cops in the subway that dress like John Cena to blend in but they arent fooling anyone.

EBc2VwuWsAA4UwI.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Its wild seeing pat on the news. Watching and knowing that he has spent the last 4 years talking tough on the internet. Knowing a bunch of details he is selectively leaving out. Then on the news he acts like he doesnt know whats going on. He is so two faced. He cant admit that he thought it was fun to provoke trolls on the internet and it got out of his control and it escalated farther than he expected. Because that means he would have to admit he was wrong and needs help. His ego just cant handle that.

G

Its wild seeing pat on the news. Watching and knowing that he has spent the last 4 years talking tough on the internet. Knowing a bunch of details he is selectively leaving out. Then on the news he acts like he doesnt know whats going on. He is so two faced. He cant admit that he thought it was fun to provoke trolls on the internet and it got out of his control and it escalated farther than he expected. Because that means he would have to admit he was wrong and needs help. His ego just cant handle that.
At the very least he’s quite two headed. That noggin can be seen from outer space.

G

Kill yourself retard. One kiwi farms guy is doing the swatting.
Which is somewhat likely considering what an abysmal cunt this lunatic is and has been for a decade online. It could be a Kiwi but Fatso’s (upside down...?) ear to weird ear grin as he talks about his caregiver wife nearly being killed makes it a near certainty that Tomlinson is the one doing it.

Just like the tranny pedo Fatso defends constantly. I can’t believe this end is more invested in Blob Kelly’s recent weight loss than trying to fend off Midwestern Cumias who have a kinda active lolsuit against our illustrious turban headed leader.