Patrick thinks Hunter Biden is cool. Just a dude living his best life. Nothing to see here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hunter Biden is nobody to admire, no matter what your politics are. He’s a rich kid who never worked a real job because any jobs we’re positions given to him due to his fathers political connections and not expected to actually work. He got kicked out of the US Navy for his drug problems and he knocked up a stripper recently that he’s trying to get out of paying yet being very wealthy. If he actually worked for his money and was wealthy that’s one thing but he’s just a fuck up that due to his dad has money.

What’s funny he’s actual what everyone assumed Trumps kids would be like - arrogant, spoiled, degenerate drug addicts while in their 50’s. He started banging his sister in law after his brother died, if a trump kid did that it would be brought up non-stop But because he’s Biden’s son he’s just a cool dude smoking crack and we’re not supposed to mock for being a massive fuck up.

G

Hunter Biden is nobody to admire, no matter what your politics are.

In pat's delusional wet brain highschool world view, hunter biden is the alpha rebel chad that fucks the cheerleaders and does drugs.
he gives pat a passing nod of approval in the hallways sup dude and pat gets all giddy because the cool kid acknowledged him.

Don jr is the mean douchebag on the football team that push pat into lockers and call hims a weak faggot,
pat fantasizes neutralizing donny on site, but can't because he is powerless and a gay virgin. (what don jr and the bbboys call him)

hunter is cool because his dad has a (D) next to his name, Don jr is evil because his dad has an (R).

pat hates (R)'s because those are the frat boys that didn't invite him to keggers and didn't know he existed in highschool,
which is why he has this weird ass political complex at 42 years of age

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I'm just glad the Biden family won't be one of those political dynasties. You just know one of the Obama daughters will eventually run and probably get elected.
It’s like choosing between a diarrhea malt and a diarrhea sundae, but I’d rather both Obama girls be appointed to SCOTUS than Chelsea Clinton be allowed any legal authority. She’s worse than her parents because people think she’s an innocent victim. But she’s a totalitarian like her parents.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s like choosing between a diarrhea malt and a diarrhea sundae, but I’d rather both Obama girls be appointed to SCOTUS than Chelsea Clinton be allowed any legal authority. She’s worse than her parents because people think she’s an innocent victim. But she’s a totalitarian like her parents.
I remember when they tried to make Chelsea a thing a couple years ago and it turned out people hated her more than her mom. She’s the definition of white privilege.

Salted Earth Truffle

I remember when they tried to make Chelsea a thing a couple years ago and it turned out people hated her more than her mom. She’s the definition of white privilege.
My favorite was her saying she didn’t stay in the hedge fund world because “I just couldn’t bring myself to care about money.” Which is why she and her hedge funder husband bought an apartment that spans an entire block of Madison Avenue. She got the congenital liar thing from either Webb Hubble or her mother.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Alcohol enables delusions. Weed does the opposite. I'm sure he's had some horrible moments of panic inducing clarity when he's smoked weed in the past.
I have to disagree. Weed used to make me delusional. Smoked a lot in my college days, then quit just after graduating because it started fucking with my brain. Weed was fun at first but towards the end, I started coming up with all kinds of crazy delusional conspiracy theories in my head which I'd believe in even when I was sober. Pretty much 100% sure that if I kept smoking weed I'd be a schizo now. I think the problem is you become too trapped in your own head with frequent use, and that can lead to delusional thinking.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I have to disagree. Weed used to make me delusional. Smoked a lot in my college days, then quit just after graduating because it started fucking with my brain. Weed was fun at first but towards the end, I started coming up with all kinds of crazy delusional conspiracy theories in my head which I'd believe in even when I was sober. Pretty much 100% sure that if I kept smoking weed I'd be a schizo now. I think the problem is you become too trapped in your own head with frequent use, and that can lead to delusional thinking.
All I know is that it’s clear regular use turns you into a faggot like any LA comic. Also apparently makes you wear stupid hats like this:
1664126323511.jpeg

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
It’s because nobody ever wanted to get high with him and he’s too scared to ask the black people where he can get some weed. Anyone selling weed would think Pat is a narc. Pat thinks coke is just like drinking a bunch of coffee.
It’s legal 90 minutes away from him. He doesn’t do it bc despite all his Tuff Talk he’s a pussy. Meanwhile he’s pickling his brain daily.

I bet he never got really hammered until he was fully an adult, probably when Frat Pat started appearing.

Salted Earth Truffle

Hes stated that he has never tried any drugs ever.
Not saying much when he’s at least got a buzz on 24/7 and is straight up wasted much of the time. When would he even have a chance to get high when he’s always drunk?

If he wasn’t a retarded alcoholic he’d drop the booze and start taking drugs. But not weed, he’s way too fat as it is and this country’s supply chain issues are bad enough. We don’t need Pat getting the munchies and tripling his niggeroni production.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I think this is true.

However, I used to be a real Tomlinson, and during that time of my life I absolutely hated marijuana because - even more so than mushrooms or acid - it would sometimes feel like it ripped a veil from my eyes.

I would see myself from a different perspective, one in which my vulnerabilities and problems that I was trying to hide from with benzos and heroin and self-delusion were fully on display. It was the most horrific exposed and naked feeling I probably ever had on any drug.

I think if Pat were to have a breakthrough moment like that at this point in his life it would ruin him and he would probably go through with suicide.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s legal 90 minutes away from him. He doesn’t do it bc despite all his Tuff Talk he’s a pussy. Meanwhile he’s pickling his brain daily.

I bet he never got really hammered until he was fully an adult, probably when Frat Pat started appearing.
This makes sense, nobody liked him as a teenager and he was def the type to run and tell on anyone so he wasn’t invited to parties where drinking was going on. He only went to community college so he never had a “true” college experience and married the first girl he could find young so he never had a wild 20s. He became frat Pat when he got left for his friend in his 30s. He’s 42 yet thinks being a barfly wearing a backwards hat is cool when it’s pathetic.