Patrick thinks Hunter Biden is cool. Just a dude living his best life. Nothing to see here.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
691CE3AF-0D1B-4552-9BE0-C100DD78C15D.jpeg

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
"Living his best life." There's something that makes me cringe on a visceral level whenever someone uses these phrases. "Oh, what's the new slang word? What are other people saying? I'll say that now too!" You're in your 40's you jackoff. The main takeaway of the story is that this dipshit son of a corrupt politician is living it up while the country is being looted, but of course this douche would try to put a spin on it like that's somehow cool. "He's on my team so it's actually good." Fat cheerleading faggot.

Pat is like a 13 year old boy. Looking up to grown men acting like complete degenerates because it looks cool or whatever. There is something very wrong with a man who continues to pursue hedonistic pleasures instead of providing for a family. How do you look at Hunter Biden objectively and think, "Cool!"
Bare minimum, he's in a living hell of addiction and loneliness.
Pat is so juvenile, he looks at that situation as some twisted sort of validation for his own failure to be a man.
Thats really sad, actually.

If I was fucked up like Hunter Biden, I'd be more angry at guys like Patrick fan boy-ing out at my misery than the people showing disgust at what I'd be up to.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Meanwhile if anyone whose last name is Trump did exactly the same thing they'd deserve to be thrown in prison for the rest of their lives. Just like if Donald said Elton John was the reason we have to waste tons of cash on a faggot's disease Pat would have a 24 tweet thread about how senile and insane he is by now. This fat idiot's only talent is finding new ways to be even more despicable and dishonest.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Patrick should be advocating for the violent rape of Hunter (followed by execution) for treasonously selling his father's influence abroad. Instead he roots on the self destruction of a long time self-loathing addict strictly for PR purposes. Remember how often he'd talk about that clown Donald Jr doing coke? Hunter literally smokes crack

"Living his best life." There's something that makes me cringe on a visceral level whenever someone uses these phrases. "Oh, what's the new slang word? What are other people saying? I'll say that now too!" You're in your 40's you jackoff. The main takeaway of the story is that this dipshit son of a corrupt politician is living it up while the country is being looted, but of course this douche would try to put a spin on it like that's somehow cool. "He's on my team so it's actually good." Fat cheerleading faggot.
Living his/my best life is such a middle-aged white woman phrase, so it’s appropriate for Patricia.

But yeah, contemporary lingo is the worst.
Literally low-key not gonna lie I’m speaking my truth, boomer Karen.

G

While I don’t agree with Patrick nor the Bidens on any politics, Hunters life sounds PFG to me*.

*im also still in my 20s so it’s too not sad for me to think that’s cool still. But for Patrick a 45 year old unemployed, bankrupt, deadbeat *ex*father it is quite sad and very pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator: