Patrick thinks Hunter Biden is cool. Just a dude living his best life. Nothing to see here.

G

Don't remember what the evidence was of that, but he definitely fucks his dead brother's widow, which is already weird and borderline incestuous to go from having a familial relationship to a sexual one.
lots of weird texts between him and his underage niece and then there are some tin foil comparison pictures that look at her moles vs. the moles on the legs of some girl in skeevy pics of Hunter and someone else that do seem to indicate they have a very, very weirdly close and inappropriate relationship at the very least.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I think this is true.

However, I used to be a real Tomlinson, and during that time of my life I absolutely hated marijuana because - even more so than mushrooms or acid - it would sometimes feel like it ripped a veil from my eyes.

I would see myself from a different perspective, one in which my vulnerabilities and problems that I was trying to hide from with benzos and heroin and self-delusion were fully on display. It was the most horrific exposed and naked feeling I probably ever had on any drug.

I think if Pat were to have a breakthrough moment like that at this point in his life it would ruin him and he would probably go through with suicide.
Smoking weed opened my eyes to the fact that I'm not as smart, funny, or charming as I used to believe I was. I'm a loser in hundreds of ways, but the only thing I've never doubted about myself is that I'm a good dad. Fuck you, Patrick.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
I remember when they tried to make Chelsea a thing a couple years ago and it turned out people hated her more than her mom. She’s the definition of white privilege.

She looks like Ron Hubbard from scientology, everybody says "be nice to ugly women" but i bet they wouldn't vote for one unless they were also ugly women, or scientollogists.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
She looks like Ron Hubbard from scientology, everybody says "be nice to ugly women" but i bet they wouldn't vote for one unless they were also ugly women, or scientollogists.
Her real father looks just like L. Ron.

th.jpg

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
I think this is true.

However, I used to be a real Tomlinson, and during that time of my life I absolutely hated marijuana because - even more so than mushrooms or acid - it would sometimes feel like it ripped a veil from my eyes.

I would see myself from a different perspective, one in which my vulnerabilities and problems that I was trying to hide from with benzos and heroin and self-delusion were fully on display. It was the most horrific exposed and naked feeling I probably ever had on any drug.

I think if Pat were to have a breakthrough moment like that at this point in his life it would ruin him and he would probably go through with suicide.
This is exactly how I feel. You put this into words perfectly.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Never smoked shit because I like breathing but edibles can be a whale of a time AND surprisingly sobering. Usually I chill out but occasionally I’ll suddenly start making a mental list of shit I forgot to do, or think of someone I cut off, and it almost ruins everything. If I had Pat’s legal, financial, marriage and reputational problems, I’d need to pull a Jordan Peterson and be put into a medically induced coma in order to relax.

Hypocritical head in the sand fat faggot. Of course he simps for whatever sick shit the Biden pedophile mafia commits on themselves and others yet just makes up straight lies about the Trumps. I really want Pats heart attack soon or a stroke that makes him the funniest sounding and droopy faced looking mother fucker ever. He's overweight and should think of some life changes is what I'm saying here.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I'm not seeing nearly enough posts about what a fag Hannity is in this thread.
How is Hannity even still a thing? He was relevant around Bush's 2nd term mainly by shadowing and echoing Rush Limbaugh ( Hannity was kinda like when Joe would do a recap podcast about Nana's podcast).

With Limbaugh gone, I don't see how the hell Hannity maintains any relevancy. He was just a Stan Smith looking mother fucker living in the shadow of Big Brother Rush.

G

At best Hunter Biden is a rich kid, daddy's boy, crackhead waste of space.

At worst he's a rich kid, daddy's boy, kid fucking crackhead waste of space.

What kind of fat, fish-lipped failure would look at him and think he was worthy of any kind of admiration? Oh yeah.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
At best Hunter Biden is a rich kid, daddy's boy, crackhead waste of space.

At worst he's a rich kid, daddy's boy, kid fucking crackhead waste of space.

What kind of fat, fish-lipped failure would look at him and think he was worthy of any kind of admiration? Oh yeah.
Meanwhile Patrick hates Elon Musk, a self made entrepreneur and great contributor to science and engineering

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?