Patrick on $8 suicide watch: Elon makes new rules, only 600 posts to read a day

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Elon could ban all niggers and troons and still Pat would rationalize his addiction by saying he's staying to hit Elon where it hurts...his stock prices.
What gets me is Pat claiming anyone here or on KF is a “white nationalist nazi” but he shares a platform with literal terrorist organizations like ISIS and the Taliban and that’s perfectly fine.

"Oh no! So if it wasn't for medicine, the fake globalist aka jewish psyop of 'COVID-19 vaccines' may not have happened?"

Nice conflating all usage with bad usage, stupid.
images (6)~2.jpeg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
A awe waw

I don't think he knows/knew what shorting means- especially not offhand.
Lol no shit. It does tickle my ribs when the pig in pre-bankruptcy pretends he knows a thing or two about investing and the stock market.

EEC9C8AB-7498-461B-9297-99077730E459.jpeg

He only learned about the term when AMC/Gamestop were having that moment during lockdowns.
He heard it then but could never grasp the meaning. I can’t wait till he starts tweeting about statistical arbitrage.

EraGodless

Lol no shit. It does tickle my ribs when the pig in pre-bankruptcy pretends he knows a thing or two about investing and the stock market.

View attachment 131495

He heard it then but could never grasp the meaning. I can’t wait till he starts tweeting about statistical arbitrage.
What? You don't think Patrick is smart enough to bet on a stock and risk infinite losses?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
The limit must be 0 because I haven’t been able to read a tweet in a couple days. I actually had to call a restaurant to see if they were open today. The horror.