Patrick on $8 suicide watch: Elon makes new rules, only 600 posts to read a day

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Imagine caring about twitter.

I use it almost exclusively to play in the hog pen. If it shut down tomorrow, I would only laugh at how patrick will NEVER go viral again because he got lucky building his original follower count up with that gay abortion shit, and he'll never manage it again.
I cant wait until it loses its legitimacy to the point that it doesnt get mentioned in the news anymore as a source. Its is so cringy when a newscaster is reporting a serious topic then quotes a tweet and the hashtags. I just cant take it seriously. Twitter was made to talk shit not to try and solve all the worlds problems with a character limit.

BoomerSperg

I cant wait until it loses its legitimacy to the point that it doesnt get mentioned in the news anymore as a source. Its is so cringy when a newscaster is reporting a serious topic then quotes a tweet and the hashtags. I just cant take it seriously. Twitter was made to talk shit not to try and solve all the worlds problems with a character limit.
The only important question will be where Piggy starts posting to for attention.

We all know he can't stop, so it's just a matter of him finding another platform. He failed on instagram and facebook already.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
The only important question will be where Piggy starts posting to for attention.

We all know he can't stop, so it's just a matter of him finding another platform. He failed on instagram and facebook already.
He’d never start a Substack — not just because no one would subscribe, but primarily because it doesn’t bring enough immediate dopamine hits. Imagine how much trouble he would have saved himself if he’d just stuck to #politics on some IRC server all these years.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Nice self righteous pat-style non explanation, stupid.
Why would I explain the utility of the original Twitter? It's self evident to the rest of us.

These are exactly the type of people that “tweet” and scroll through the feed whenever they’re bored, usually 10+ times a day because they think knowing what’s happening with dutch farmers makes them smarter than everyone else.
Around 2013, i too, was once a mark.
I was also 20.

"I don't see value in Twitter, that means you tweet a lot, and are a mark, and are 20"

We knew you were stupid when you couldn't see the value in Twitter. You didn't have to double down on it, dummy

(Rogan voice)
Our chimp brains weren’t meant to intake that much information at one time, with most of it being literal propaganda meant to subconsciously influence.

Imagine being a grown man, having some passing thought, and then thinking “I’m going to type this out on twitter to “tweet” it.
Let’s see what my followers think and see how many twitter likes and replies i get. Maybe it goes heckin viral!!!”.

WOWZA 😮 the scientist doesn’t want to debate RFK!!! OMG!!!!
That meme elon replied with is SO FRICKEN FUNNY!!!!!

(I only see this ^ when i stalk fatrick and keep scrolling down on the promoted shit).

Kill yourself.

Nice wall of text, stupid. I bet you were foaming at the mouth like Norton as you stabbed those keys.

I don't even use Twitter, stupid. Just like I don't wear a hard hat. Nevertheless I see the value in both things.

You sure are a moron. What I mean is that you have low IQ.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It's honestly so great that he has enough money to set on fire to make all of these truly detestable people angry. I don't understand people who can't appreciate, at least a little, what Elon's doing.

Me too. Elon is making Pig mad and saving me time--what a champ.
And it's such a helpless anger too, Tubs knows there is nothing he can do about it and it makes him throw baby tantrums

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It's further stupidity cause it delegitmizes the platform even more. Twitter made it's "bread and butter" (reputation, not money) being free and open. Government dissidents tweeting, etc. Twitter was always the "serious" platform. News wise, or alt-news wise, or citizen journalism. No barrier to entry, and that was the entire point. Now it's gimme your phone number and your credit card cause I'm a dumb fuck who bombs businesses, thanks Elon
MySpace was huge and the one previous to reddit, I forgot the name, people moved on, people will move on to another platform. Twitter isn't important

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Good. I hope every single website starts to paywall all of their content. The internet sucks now anyway. This site is the only funny place left.

Every single argument breaks down into political bickering. News headlines are so biased that nobody bothers to even educate themselves on anything anymore. “Fact” checkers are literal liars. People are obsessed with going viral. The Feds use their overreach and back door channels to censor and protect their politics.

It’s just another propaganda tool and I love that Piggy’s favorite toy is facing death by a thousand paper cuts.
There's literally fake articles being made the headline will say something like "boy befriends great white shark"
And then the last line in the article will say this is parody or fictitious. They bank in people reading only the headline. The glory of pre social media internet is long gone

I get it you're angsty but beyond spiting pattycakes think solely historically for a moment. All the middle Eastern conflicts and wars, ignore who's "side" you are on, the literal content. It's history. Being deleted or put behind a paywall entry jumping hoop...

I know it's conflating it a bit but it's like destroying artifacts.

And yes, I suppose the outlet will still exist. In the form of like telegram channels or whatever. Just feels shitty destroying a good thing.
Oh no!

So if it wasn't for Twitter, the fake mossad psyop of 'arab spring' may not have happened? That would mean Libya etc wouldn't have collapsed and the west wouldn't be overrun with savages.

Perish the thought!

MySpace was huge and the one previous to reddit, I forgot the name, people moved on, people will move on to another platform. Twitter isn't important
People abandoned Digg for reddit around 15 years ago. People jumped sites all the time in the early 2000s since there was innovation but we've been stuck with Facebook/Twitter/reddit since at least 2008 and they're not being replaced, at least at their level.

Last edited:
G

Nice wall of text, stupid. I bet you were foaming at the mouth like Norton as you stabbed those keys.
I was haha holeeeee shitting in real life, I was standing outside waiting for my chinese delivery and zooted like doug benson
You are one of my favorite heels here. quite the antagonist and have some venom unlike those faggot cocksucking dutch incel alliance zilches
(phil leotardo voice)

never change, pal.

More Worser

Oh no!

So if it wasn't for Twitter, the fake mossad psyop of 'arab spring' may not have happened? That would mean Libya etc wouldn't have collapsed and the west wouldn't be overrun with savages.

Perish the thought!
"Oh no! So if it wasn't for medicine, the fake globalist aka jewish psyop of 'COVID-19 vaccines' may not have happened?"

Nice conflating all usage with bad usage, stupid.

More Worser

You don't think throwing a tantrum and whining across multiple threads is a good way to win people over? :image_4848_m:
"If two people post opposing perspectives, the other guy is the one whining and complaining across multiple threads"

You same trio of retards keep doubling down on demonstrating how stupid and dishonest you really are. Okey doke!

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Temp.png

Did everyone miss this?