Patrick on $8 suicide watch: Elon makes new rules, only 600 posts to read a day

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Good. I hope every single website starts to paywall all of their content. The internet sucks now anyway. This site is the only funny place left.

Every single argument breaks down into political bickering. News headlines are so biased that nobody bothers to even educate themselves on anything anymore. “Fact” checkers are literal liars. People are obsessed with going viral. The Feds use their overreach and back door channels to censor and protect their politics.

It’s just another propaganda tool and I love that Piggy’s favorite toy is facing death by a thousand paper cuts.

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
Good. I hope every single website starts to paywall all of their content. The internet sucks now anyway. This site is the only funny place left.

Every single argument breaks down into political bickering. News headlines are so biased that nobody bothers to even educate themselves on anything anymore. “Fact” checkers are literal liars. People are obsessed with going viral. The Feds use their overreach and back door channels to censor and protect their politics.

It’s just another propaganda tool and I love that Piggy’s favorite toy is facing death by a thousand paper cuts.
Would you pay $10/mo to use this site? Tbh it's not even a good gotchya cause I might.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Would you pay $10/mo to use this site? Tbh it's not even a good gotchya cause I might.
Of course I would. I’m happy to pay for the things I like, plus Quasi stepped up to the plate when hit with a stupid lawsuit, which he still hasn’t been paid for.

I’m not gay but I’d blow him before the jacuzzi just for being a real brotherman

EraGodless

Seethe, pig.
Screenshot-from-2023-07-01-14-16-42.png
That picture is coming up on being 10 years old or so. We know what you look like Patrick.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Nobody ever needed twitter and nobody ever will. It's a toy and now the guy who owns it wants to stomp on it. Tough titty
This gave me douche chills.

Oh no!
I can’t see tuckers latest episode or updates on le titanic submarine or follow my favorite political influencers like cernovich or catturd
Wow! The french are fighting back and taking to the streets!!! Go france!!

Twitter has always been for faggot dopamine addict consooomers and always will be.
Never provided anything of value besides reading a bunch of self important chronically online retards “tweet” out their hot takes.
Simple as! :sneaky:

No surprise that these two don't understand the utility and validity of the original Twitter. Oh well

G

Uhhh but did you ever consider that it's easily digestible for the retards among us?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I like that elon is messing with pats addiction. It couldnt have been timed more perfectly. Pat gets on the news and he starts spamming his news story and twitter shuts down a bunch of access. All that lost attention. Pat didnt really get much attention on twitter in general but this last week or two he was starting to get that attention he craves. Elon closed the tap and he cant handle that whatever momentum he was getting is going to dry up.

IncompatibleDifferentAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

G

No surprise that these two don't understand the utility and validity of the original Twitter. Oh well

Nice self righteous pat-style non explanation, stupid.

These are exactly the type of people that “tweet” and scroll through the feed whenever they’re bored, usually 10+ times a day because they think knowing what’s happening with dutch farmers makes them smarter than everyone else.
Around 2013, i too, was once a mark.
I was also 20.

(Rogan voice)
Our chimp brains weren’t meant to intake that much information at one time, with most of it being literal propaganda meant to subconsciously influence.

Imagine being a grown man, having some passing thought, and then thinking “I’m going to type this out on twitter to “tweet” it.
Let’s see what my followers think and see how many twitter likes and replies i get. Maybe it goes heckin viral!!!”.

WOWZA 😮 the scientist doesn’t want to debate RFK!!! OMG!!!!
That meme elon replied with is SO FRICKEN FUNNY!!!!!

(I only see this ^ when i stalk fatrick and keep scrolling down on the promoted shit).

Kill yourself.