Patrick is losing in the second round of March Fagness. Get in there.

RobertMewler

thats rigger talk mew are you a rigger??
She's a rigger! She's a rigger!

5b69169eac146d37f654e4b99e19115e.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
John Oliver vs Kimmel is a Hitler Stalin argument when it comes to faggotry. However I suppose we really do hate when foreigners with delusions of grandeur come on over here and preach to us about our ways here in the states. Piers Morgan learned his lesson from being on Cunt News Network. His Fox Nation show has a chance at being good.

John Oliver failed Biggy on tv in Britain. Only we accept foreign failures and give them millions of dollars to appear on unfunny comedy fake news shows. Can’t believe Trevor Noah wasn’t in the pool of Faggotry either.

G

John Oliver vs Kimmel is a Hitler Stalin argument when it comes to faggotry. However I suppose we really do hate when foreigners with delusions of grandeur come on over here and preach to us about our ways here in the states. Piers Morgan learned his lesson from being on Cunt News Network. His Fox Nation show has a chance at being good.

John Oliver failed Biggy on tv in Britain. Only we accept foreign failures and give them millions of dollars to appear on unfunny comedy fake news shows. Can’t believe Trevor Noah wasn’t in the pool of Faggotry either.
I believe Trevor Noah was bounced in the first round.

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan is still great. That James Corden guy who's really famous for some reason is another one.

Ever meet a European who immigrated to USA blather on about how horrible it is here? They're insufferable.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I believe Trevor Noah was bounced in the first round.

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan is still great. That James Corden guy who's really famous for some reason is another one.

Ever meet a European who immigrated to USA blather on about how horrible it is here? They're insufferable.
When you immigrate here and you constantly complain I really believe in the old statement… America, love it or leave it.
I just can’t stand people who come here because they wanna take advantage of our economic system yet they complain the whole time. That’s why I like Elon, he loves being here and he doesent bitch about everything. If the country you left is so superior, go on back.