Patrick is losing in the second round of March Fagness. Get in there.

G

Did they change this? Yesterday when I voted for him it said Round 1 and he was facing Kaepernick. Today when I went there, it still says Round 1 but now he's facing Rachel Levine. Did they change the entire thing to try and make him lose?

Looking more, the Rock wasn't there last time, I don't think Rappoport was either. Tom Morello was going against someone else. Norton isn't on this one. I think they changed the whole thing and started over. If they did all that because they were pissed that Rick was winning then just call the tournament off. They themselves are the winners.

G

Did they change this? Yesterday when I voted for him it said Round 1 and he was facing Kaepernick. Today when I went there, it still says Round 1 but now he's facing Rachel Levine. Did they change the entire thing to try and make him lose?

Looking more, the Rock wasn't there last time, I don't think Rappoport was either. Tom Morello was going against someone else. I think they changed the whole thing and started over. If they did all that because they were pissed that Rick was winning then just call the tournament off. They themselves are the winners.
This is Round 2, they just fucked up the title. Also, they had Round 1 separate on two different links because they could only fit 32 choices on one page.