• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick GenCon 2023 panel footage just dropped

I can’t believe how bad his face looks. And I wasn’t expecting him to look even okay. I think he’s swollen because of his big night listening to Trapt last night.

Edit: Pounding water. He’s gross hungover I reckon.
Judge Holden lookin' muuuuug!

1691279506595.png

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
"Up to this poinT, uhm, up until the last few years you had... review sites"

Oh boy.
Everyone else still has review sites, ricky. If anything you have it better than anyone since you constantly stalk them and get all unfavorable reviews removed whether they're legitimate or not. Remember some months back when a well meaning rando bought pat's book out of pity for the atalker thing (whatever's going on there), then he gave an honest 2 star review which piggy guilt tripped him into changing to 4 because it was aiding terrorism?

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Goddamn has his head gotten fat.

Along with everything else.

Does he own another "stealthfully geeky" shirt other than that fucking Nostromo one? I feel like he's had it forever. It fits really badly now, look at the stretching around the shoulders, armpits and tits.

At 10:05 he does a cringey little spiel about how he's a big time political commentator online and all the publishers look at your social media following when they want to hire you (they don't) so tweeting about Trump all the time has helped his career.