• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat was interviewed about his atalkers for a Bloomberg docuseries... and then promptly left on the cutting room floor for being unlikable

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He is also in episode 2.
Screenshot_20230621-095450.png

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
A while back Pat was interviewed for "The Future with Hannah Fry" a series about futurism. It's a highbrow, big picture kind of show, so you can imagine Richard stuck out like a sore thumb. The fact that the production team actually read his Kiwifarms thread did not help.

I cannot publish the footage sadly, Hildy would tattle and my contact could be fired. Best I can do is show you the segment he was supposed to be on.

Episode s01e03: "Weaponization of Data" (from ~2m00s to 6m30s). TLDW: Host explains leaving breadcrumbs of personal info online, geolocating from photos, doxing, "[join victim's clubs and] spread false accusations against them until the victim is attacked and rejected by those around them", SWATTTTTTing

here is just the image geolocating segment on youtube for ease of watch

source: it came to me in a dream (I'm a gypsy). Sorry you're going to have to trust me, or not, idc.

Oopsie doodles, so to speak. You guys think Pig took it well that his footage was discarded? that he was mature and introspective about the reasons why people might not find him sympathizable?

Reminder:

Op made all of this up.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Looks like TV Guide is in on this vast conspiracy to make @BUBBLERS REVENGE look like a paranoid weirdo too. But how deep does the rabbit hole go? :fighter_sm:

1000009941.jpg