• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat was interviewed about his atalkers for a Bloomberg docuseries... and then promptly left on the cutting room floor for being unlikable

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Maybe this will change your mind.

1686807924342-png.127039

Why would you eat that slop in LA when you can go get a burrito or some sushi? Pat can get Ethiopian food in Milwaukee anytime.

Forum Clout
Has Ricky commented yet? I’m sure a journalist from here must’ve reached out to him for comment already.

Is Rick quietly preparing a statement? Is he going scorched earth behind the scenes? Demanding the production company find and hold accountable the leaker? Is he impotently crying to husband Nicholas?

Find out on the next episode of…

FaT FaggoT wiTh BiTch TiTs

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Hooligans is a half mile away from your house yet you still drive drunk because you're too lazy to walk.

The worst thing is the hypocrisy.
I think The Shining has something to do with that. The night he was relieved of his phone by three ethnics when walking home drunk from hooli's.
Pat would have neutralized them but he was due an upgrade anyway.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I had no idea about this, was this around the time he was doing interviews with local news stations? I’m still confused about that brief publicity tour saga and Daily Mail article because I doubt he organised it due to him being lazy and I don’t believe that the swatting story just got picked up at random.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I had no idea about this, was this around the time he was doing interviews with local news stations? I’m still confused about that brief publicity tour saga and Daily Mail article because I doubt he organised it due to him being lazy and I don’t believe that the swatting story just got picked up at random.
Did he have a lawyer at this time? Lawyers will try to goose their cases by engineering press interest.