• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat was interviewed about his atalkers for a Bloomberg docuseries... and then promptly left on the cutting room floor for being unlikable

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1686803409516.png
1686803432395.png

G

Pats whole social media strategy is to take a hot button political issue and try to use it to wax poetic about his cyberstalkers.

95% of people disregard him due to his weight alone because nobody respects fat people so he tried to trick people into thinking his wife was at her breaking point, fooling literally no one in the process.

Just lose weight, man.
[MEDIA=gfycat]height=400;id=ArtisticUnderstatedIcelandgull;width=320[/MEDIA]

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The subway in LA is strictly for poor people only. No wonder Pat felt so at home there. Most people on vacation can swing $20 for an Uber.

It cracks me up how he thinks LA is special and strictly the domain of movers and shakers. LA is full of more worthless, unemployed welfare barnacles than important entertainment industry people. Only SF and NY have more bums. No wonder sugarfoot loved it.

And studios are not an exclusive domain. They have security just like any other decent office premises do, but it’s easy to get on the list. You can tell he thinks people will be impressed.

@Sink Inspector you spoil us. If you can’t share footage because of a watermark issue, could you be persuaded to share the audio only?