Pat resists temptation

I see it as 2 scenarios:
1. He’s ultra suspicious and knows it could be a brothaman. He clearly hopes it’s not because it’s the first time I’ve seen him talk civilly to someone. So he’s just watching his back. The ‘if you’re ever in the grotty back alley behind my hovel’ line gives himself away. He’s hoping to see her in person.

2. He’s dumb as a rock and believes it’s her, but knows she’s later reject him because of his micro penis so he rejects her first

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Budman you have elevated yourself to#1 Patposter
5A37EE0B-1C89-419A-B8A0-CA550D402847.jpeg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
1. He’s ultra suspicious and knows it could be a brothaman. He clearly hopes it’s not because it’s the first time I’ve seen him talk civilly to someone. So he’s just watching his back. The ‘if you’re ever in the grotty back alley behind my hovel’ line gives himself away. He’s hoping to see her in person.

I think he got suspect when Alivia started hitting on him so early. He knows chicks never ever do that to him, so his spideysense started tingling.

G

At Bates and UNE today. I work with many Ivy and NESCAC schools, as well as MIT, Standford, Berkeley, Northwestern, Vandy, Johns Hopkins, etc. First thing I do when I get within campus wifi range is login here. I want it documented on their servers that The Adventures of Owen & Rickles are being analyzed inside the halls of the finest academic institutions in the world.

BudDickman

I see it as 2 scenarios:

2. He’s dumb as a rock and believes it’s her, but knows she’s later reject him because of his micro penis so he rejects her first
A little bit of both probably. I'm shocked that he didn't know it was a cyberstalker as soon as I hit him with the "What else you got going for you?" line. It was so over the top, and no one would describe his voice as deep and manly.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
As a man who’s cheated on every girlfriend I’ve ever had, this is how you leave the door open while appearing clean if anyone looks into it.

Nikki should be shown this. Women have a radar for this like a shark can detect blood 3000 miles away or whatever the fuck.

He’ll be in the dog house. No doubt about it.