Pat might have a secret reddit account that thirsts over naked trannies

Caverlock

Nice For Here
December 2020 - smack dab in the middle of his rightful second suspension.
Yeah, he oinked about it during his big Strictly Stalking appearance.

ststdate.PNG

Look how he beams with pride when he talks about his Twitter account; you'd think he was watching his daughter take her first steps or say "dada" or something.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
He does simp over Brianna 'John Walker' Wu quite a bit and I would definitely see this fat faggot justifying it with the whole 'progressive' thing he likes to brag about....
And also... That fucking queen gay voice he has and the whole 'ooooh silly baby child you need to stop talking... Yes you do... You do...'... No fucking straight man talks like that.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was thirsting after trannies.
New theory. Nikki is short for Nicholas. I hope the reddit guy texting him asks about it.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Did he delete it after this thread was made? If so, and it's been verified to be his we're on to something.

He would never delete the tranny reddit account as he probably has multiple dm grooming conversations going that he doesn't want to let go of no matter how hot our heat gets.
What if he just forgot the login info for the tranny loving Reddit account? The twitter account was absolutely him

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I don't know about that. I'd bet he's the type to pull the "do you even know who I am?" card with people and looks for opportunities to drop his real name. "I'd like to reserve a room. Name is Patrick Tomlinson. You probably know me from the abortion thought experiment that went viral a few years ago"
I still don’t understand how hotels/reservations work. Every time im out of town for work its a huge deal that my name isnt the last name on the card that reserved the room. Ive been straight up denied since the names didnt match, even after showing them the receipt from my companies email. Is it just because its a company card? How does someone even reserve a room without ID? Every hotel ive ever stayed in asked for it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I don't know about that. I'd bet he's the type to pull the "do you even know who I am?" card with people and looks for opportunities to drop his real name. "I'd like to reserve a room. Name is Patrick Tomlinson. You probably know me from the abortion thought experiment that went viral a few years ago"
I could see his ego not allowing him to use an alias also.

I still don’t understand how hotels/reservations work. Every time im out of town for work its a huge deal that my name isnt the last name on the card that reserved the room. Ive been straight up denied since the names didnt match, even after showing them the receipt from my companies email. Is it just because its a company card? How does someone even reserve a room without ID? Every hotel ive ever stayed in asked for it.
Act as though you're booking it for a celebrity; ask about thread count, pillows, noise pollution, etc. & say you're booking it for 'a client'

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
"Okay sir, we have a room reserved for the 29th. May I have your name, please?"

"Hi followers! Patrick S Tomlinson here. Most of you know me as a political firebrand on Twitter, but what you may not know is that I am also a science fiction author, which is my heh-heh actual full time job. Being a science fiction author, I am supposed to be looking forward; I am supposed to be looking ahe-"

"OK, thank you Mr. Thomas".

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
If you use the hilton app, and the hotel supports digital keys on your phone, they don't check ID. You just walk to your room and enter it.

"Okay sir, we have a room reserved for the 29th. May I have your name, please?"

"Hi followers! Patrick S Tomlinson here. Most of you know me as a political firebrand on Twitter, but what you may not know is that I am also a science fiction author, which is my heh-heh actual full time job. Being a science fiction author, I am supposed to be looking forward; I am supposed to be looking ahe-"

"OK, thank you Mr. Thomas".
it'd be a shame if soundboard Rick called the hotel while he was there... who they gonna believe, their own ears or a psychotic drunk?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
It's not him. There is some post where he makes a computer programming reference for some reason, which Pat would know nothing about. So it's just some dork who is also sexually confused, i.e. the typical Reddit user.

Just naming a computer paradigm without any sort of depth of knowledge isn't enough to convince me it isn't him. Otherwise, me saying "medulla oblongata" means this account isn't me, since I'm neither a brain surgeon nor a water boy.